Ukraine invades Russia

According to the Declaration of Independence, it's our duty as Americans to alter or abolish a destructive government and institute a new one.
Ya but Americans are now in the main ignorant cowards....that wont be happening....and we will suffer enormously for our failure.

The West is in collapse, and the Russians already have more resources than they can use, more does not help them.

This is about keeping Russia safe from massive Western aggression....whatever remains of Ukraine will be demilitarized and neutral...they had wanted the Rump of Ukraine to be a viable state.....now they dont care about that anymore.....they signed on to the Evil American Empire and have constantly ;launched terrorism against Russia.....that gets punished......JUSTICE.
I’ve little doubt that Russia sucksceeds in its SOP, will then take Moldova, and then the Baltics. Germany will be next. Eventually they will get Alaska back. Not in my lifetime but it is sure to happen given Russia’s technological and military superiority.

Reports that this operation wrecked peace talks that were in an advanced state makes it make a lot more sense......the children of Washington do not want that.....they demand to go out in a blaze of humiliation......they constantly double down on failure.

I’ve little doubt that Russia sucksceeds in its SOP, will then take Moldova, and then the Baltics. Germany will be next. Eventually they will get Alaska back. Not in my lifetime but it is sure to happen given Russia’s technological and military superiority.
It's all over when Russia attacks a NATO country. They aren't advancing against Ukraine no way they can stand up to Poland or Germany much less a combined NATO force.

It's all over when Russia attacks a NATO country. They aren't advancing against Ukraine no way they can stand up to Poland or Germany much less a combined NATO force.
I was mocking Hawkeye, goat and moon. The West in collapsing. Stupid hurts. Buckle up. lol :)

Back