Ukraine invades Russia

"Russia is not fighting Ukraine, Russia is fighting the United States, which is collapsing on its own"
Orlov

"Russia is not fighting Ukraine, Russia is fighting the United States, which is collapsing on its own"
Orlov
Russia is cutting off their supply line. All those western mercenaries are surrounded and will be taken prisoner or killed. Stupid needs to hurt.

Russia is cutting off their supply line. All those western mercenaries are surrounded and will be taken prisoner or killed. Stupid needs to hurt.
The big thing is going to be the count at the end of how many Russian civilians the NATO terrorists killed.

Also the Russians are very clear that this is a terrorist operation, they are not making their usual effort to take prisoners....here they would rather kill....that is justice.

There is a huge amount of chatter on my grapevine "What did the Russians know, and when did they know it". Operationally this is a suicide mission by NATO, but Putin has taken a hit from those who think that maybe the Kremlin did not properly protect Russian civilians from the terrorists.

There is a huge amount of chatter on my grapevine "What did the Russians know, and when did they know it". Operationally this is a suicide mission by NATO, but Putin has taken a hit from those who think that maybe the Kremlin did not properly protect Russian civilians from the terrorists.
The look on Putin's face says it all. It's time for him to try out some of his new missiles and show nato what they got themselves into.

The look on Putin's face says it all. It's time for him to try out some of his new missiles and show nato what they got themselves into.
And they were enraged by the EVIL acts of the West long before this.

We just boosted it.....I am not kidding when I say that the future of America is BIG PAIN....the Han and their friends will insist....they believe in Justice.

And they were enraged by the EVIL acts of the West long before this.

We just boosted it.....I am not kidding when I say that the future of America is BIG PAIN....the Han and their friends will insist....they believe in Justice.
Putin made it clear from the beginning that the war hasn't started yet. Ukraine is in ruins, nato is bankrupt, but they finally got Putin mad enough to show off his superior weapons.

Putin made it clear from the beginning that the war hasn't started yet. Ukraine is in ruins, nato is bankrupt, but they finally got Putin mad enough to show off his superior weapons.
There is actually talk about this today on my grapevine.....this terrorist act changes everything for the Russians..... for instance any idea that Kiev or Odessa would be in the rump of Ukraine is over.

American Empire propaganda has been claiming for days that Putin looks nervous.....no....he is enraged.....and disappointed yet again in the West that he spent most of his life believing in... wanting Russia to be a part of.

We are straight up Evil.

There is actually talk about this today on my grapevine.....this terrorist act changes everything for the Russians..... for instance any idea that Kiev or Odessa would be in the rump of Ukraine is over.
Ukraine is nothing without Odessa. Blackrock will lose all the farmland they stole because they no longer have access to a port.

Ukraine is nothing without Odessa. Blackrock will lose all the farmland they stole because they no longer have access to a port.
If that happens the plan is to use new roads and rail to get it through Romania to their ports.

If that happens the plan is to use new roads and rail to get it through Romania to their ports.
I doubt Putin will allow the west to remain in control of some of the best farmland in the world, especially after all the Russian blood that has been spilled.

I doubt Putin will allow the west to remain in control of some of the best farmland in the world, especially after all the Russian blood that has been spilled.
The West is in collapse, and the Russians already have more resources than they can use, more does not help them.

This is about keeping Russia safe from massive Western aggression....whatever remains of Ukraine will be demilitarized and neutral...they had wanted the Rump of Ukraine to be a viable state.....now they dont care about that anymore.....they signed on to the Evil American Empire and have constantly ;launched terrorism against Russia.....that gets punished......JUSTICE.

More Walt bullshit. Tell the class how peaceful nations should prepare for WW3. Odds are NATO will not survive their stupidity. EU countries are already looking for ways to escape the tyranny of empire. Where do you think they will go begging for help? I remember when you were willing to Google the failure of crony capitalism so you could argue with me. Reality is about to bitch slap you.
The reality is that we have had two countries join NATO, a dozen or more countries want to join NATO, no one is looking to leave NATO.

The EU is trying to make a backup NATO, not leave NATO.

Back