Ukraine invades Russia

There are only about a handful of people here worth investing time into.

The trouble is that in this dark age this is actually better than the norm.
I spend hours scrolling through political conversations looking for something interesting and always end up with you. We should quit now before you get upset with me.

I spend hours scrolling through political conversations looking for something interesting and always end up with you. We should quit now before you get upset with me.
I never got upset with you...I simply wondered why you lurked in the thread you were banned from.... understanding that I am militantly Free Mind/Free Speech....thread bans are an abomination.

I never got upset with you...I simply wondered why you lurked in the thread you were banned from.... understanding that I am militantly Free Mind/Free Speech....thread bans are an abomination.
Today my fortune cookie said I have a natural grace and great consideration of others. It cost me $12 to find out something I already knew but I can never get enough lo mein.

"All they know about combat is what they have seen in the movies"

Andrei Martyanov re America's failed Generals....who lose all of their wars.

The deeply idiotic so called Spring offensive was designed by Miley and his crew.

Do you really need to see more evidence?

We cant even beat the Houthis!

Or the Taliban!

Alexander Mercouris today says that it looks to him like the plan was a mad dash to the Kursk NPP, which they intended to take in the first 12 or 24 hours.

NATO did not come close, and are taking enormous losses in men and machines.

The relative lack of pro NATO propaganda on this operation in Regime Media is something to note.....on the other hand X is flooded with it.

I dont know what to make of this....I am simply noticing something and thus saying something.

The Russians never panic, support for the SMO and Putin continues to grow in Russia, and the American generals are incompetent...they always fail in Ukraine and will continue to do so.

No troops have been pulled from other areas of the front to deal with this annoyance, and there has been no let up on the Russians clobbering the NATO forces.
"Glory to Ukraine" - Elderly Russian Women Greet Ukrainian Soldiers

Residents of Kursk are giving Ukranian soldiers information on Russian military movements. :unsure:
No wonder Putin has ordered civilians to evacuate Kursk.

Ritter says that up to 20,000 NATO troops are committed to this operation....the last of the well trained well equipped forces, mostly had been long held back to protect Kiev.

Still they never came close to the power plant....and now they are fucked.

ALEXANDER DUGIN: KURSK IS UKRAINE’S LAST DESPERATE SUICIDE MISSION“This is the agony of the enemy. The Ukrainians certainly can’t systematically oppose us with anything anymore, no matter how hard they try. They are desperate, and therefore directly attack nuclear plants. In fact, this is mass suicide. Conducted by suicide bombers loaded with powerful weapons. This must be overcome. With gritting teeth. Persist as best we can.Now it is important to stand, unite, act as coherently, clearly, soberly and persistently as possible, and by October-November we will break their back. Everything is heading towards this.However, this agony finalizes the processes in Russia itself. The last illusions of what could still be reversible are evaporating. It hasn't been possible for a long time. We have stepped into a new era. We are on the other side of the already made Decision. The danger of nuclear war remains, but the Ukrainian junta has little time left. Now more than ever we need to be balanced in our assessments, statements and even curses.”

Noticing today on my grapevine chatter that there are abnormal numbers of poles brits and americans in the ground in NATO's Kursk PR stunt.

Back