Ukraine invades Russia

Multiple people on my grapevine said at the jump that NATO wont survive the debacle in Ukraine....they are currently looking correct......this is a humiliation.
NATO nukes no longer intimidate the world. Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

The constantly waring American Empire has a military industrial complex which produces low volumes of generally low quality at enormous expense.

"HELLO!"

NATO nukes no longer intimidate the world. Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.
Our NUKES are very old, and we cant figure out how to replace them....America at the same time we became Evil became the Cant Do Nation.

I don't expect MAGA morons to understand the concept of defending your country and not surrending your land and fellow citizens to the enemy.
Why would people who want to make America great again somehow not understand the concept of defending their country and not surrendering their land and fellow citizens to the enemy?

Why are you, i.e. a scientifically illiterate, mathematically incompetent, logically inept, undereducated self-loathing HATER of his country somehow so much smarter than people who want to make their country great again?

I'm not aware of anyone who expects you to be able to answer these questions, or even understand these questions.

I suggest that you take a look at American and European 155 mm shell production....a complete cluster fuck with no hopes for improvement.

The Russians and the Chinese however....people who know how to get things done.....

Why would people who want to make America great again somehow not understand the concept of defending their country and not surrendering their land and fellow citizens to the enemy?

Why are you, i.e. a scientifically illiterate, mathematically incompetent, logically inept, undereducated self-loathing HATER of his country somehow so much smarter than people who want to make their country great again?

I'm not aware of anyone who expects you to be able to answer these questions, or even understand these questions.
You clearly consume too much Dying American Empire propaganda.

The f-16's are something like Wonder Weapon #14 that are supposed to turn the tide.....the first 13 failed to do it....so will this one.

The Bradleys are fine, the Patriots are better than nothing.....just about everything else is not fit for purpose or nearly so.

I'm not sure if you made a legitimate point here because you insist on being ambiguous. America has been imperialist since its inception, so tell us how WW3 will somehow make genocide great.

Word salad. Are you running for President?

What territories has the US annexed over the last 40 years?

That all depends on whether Israel gets it started.
Once again proving to me that you're a worthless sock. I never had a problem with you socks until JPP. All other sites socks had a sense of humor and were welcome for their hilarious contribution.

As of now 76,000 residents are being evacuated so the Russian Army will have comfortable beds to sleep in.
If true, which I doubt, then your grapevine is shit quality.
Turns out my sources were correct, again. From RBC.RU, translated:

What you need to know and how to behave in the CTO zone. Instruction
How the CTO regime, which was announced in the Bryansk region, works.

On the night of August 10, a counter-terrorist operation was introduced in three regions of Russia: Bryansk, Kursk and Belgorod regions. What does this mean and what restrictions does it imply - in the RBC material

the authorities have the right to seize vehicles of organizations, regardless of whether they are owned by a private company or a state organization. It is allowed to seize vehicles to deliver those in need of medical care to hospitals, as well as to pursue suspects in terrorist attacks. In "urgent cases", vehicles belonging to individuals can also be seized.

Another provision of the law allows representatives of law enforcement agencies who conduct CTO to freely enter residential and non-residential premises and land plots that belong to individuals and organizations.

Back