Ukraine invades Russia

The Russians didn't colonize Hungary. The USA didn't colonize Iraq, Libya, Syria or Afghanistan - but it tried to crush resistance.
They owned and operated it for their benefit. They controlled its politics. It was a Russian state.

The link you have is accurate enough. If you can understand its content I can't help you any further.

Here- I'll post it again so that other readers can make their judgments and help you out
Why don’t you post the part that shows how the u.s. planned and executed the coup? I’ll need a copy and paste because I don’t see it in the link.

They owned and operated it for their benefit. They controlled its politics. It was a Russian state.
Iraq, Syria, Libya and Afghanistan were not USA states. Hungary was not colonized by the Russians. It was a buffer state.

Why don’t you post the part that shows how the u.s. planned and executed the coup? I’ll need a copy and paste because I don’t see it in the link.
Like I said, ask somebody to help you understand. I'm not a general support member.

Ukraine invades Russia​

Invasion is illegal, of course- and Ukraine has exposed itself to sanctions while Zelensky may be subject to an arrest warrant by the ICC.

Alexander Mercouris surmises that the main reason the Russians were not prepared for this is that it is just so dumb to expend this much life and material on a PR stunt.

Today Alexander says that they may have been trying to take a nuclear power plant....I tend to not think so as they had nowhere near enough troops to do that, the Russians have a ton of forces in the area preparing for a major strike. Also the Ukrainians have very often launched attacks on nuclear power plants trying to create a ecological disaster. These are the same terrorists who created an ecological disaster by blowing up a major dam. The Russians as SOP have this nuclear plant well guarded.

Rus Counterattacks Kursk, Ukr Falls Short; Rus Reaches Pokrovsk Outskirts, Volchansk Citadel Falling​

How did Russia completely miss two brigades of troops forming up? This is a huge failure for Russian military intelligence. With modern tech, they should be seeing any group larger than a platoon.

The Russians have to pull tens of thousands of troops from other fronts, and it will take them weeks to get back. There will be holes up and down the Russian frontlines. I believe that this is an application of deep operations(the Soviet equivalent of blitzkrieg). It is more about causing a total front collapse than the sudden deep penetration of blitzkrieg.

The problem with that is the combination of landmines, drones, and artillery has been able to defend well even when in what would have been a collapse in times past. The Ukrainians may have figured out a way around that, or maybe they are just wearing the Russians down for the fun of it.

If the Russians encircle the two Ukrainian brigades, and destroy them, then Russia won the battle. Anything else will be a loss for the Russians. Pushing the Ukrainians out with huge loss of life on the Russian side is not a victory. Russia being forced to defend everywhere, is not a Russian victory.

Alexander Mercouris surmises that the main reason the Russians were not prepared for this is that it is just so dumb to expend this much life and material on a PR stunt.
My Armenian and Georgian sources tell me the Ukes were allowed into Russian territory purposely because it's advantageous to have the Special Military Operation on home soil.
As of now 76,000 residents are being evacuated so the Russian Army will have comfortable beds to sleep in.

My Armenian and Georgian sources tell me the Ukes were allowed into Russian territory purposely because it's advantageous to have the Special Military Operation on home soil.
As of now 76,000 residents are being evacuated so the Russian Army will have comfortable beds to sleep in.
If true, which I doubt, then your grapevine is shit quality.

Not My Problem.

If true, which I doubt, then your grapevine is shit quality.

Not My Problem.
It's those evacuees' problem.
I hope the Russian soldiers don't trash those houses too bad so the residents have something to go back to.
I'm afraid their vodka cabinets will be empty though.

Last edited:

It's those evacuees' problem.
I hope the Russian soldiers don't trash those houses too bad so the residents have something to go back to.
I'm afraid their vodka cabinets will be empty though.
You might be lying about what you believe, you might be as dumb as you present, but that is highly unlikely.

You remind me a lot of Almost Never Right Walt.

How did Russia completely miss two brigades of troops forming up? This is a huge failure for Russian military intelligence. With modern tech, they should be seeing any group larger than a platoon.

The Russians have to pull tens of thousands of troops from other fronts, and it will take them weeks to get back. There will be holes up and down the Russian frontlines. I believe that this is an application of deep operations(the Soviet equivalent of blitzkrieg). It is more about causing a total front collapse than the sudden deep penetration of blitzkrieg.

The problem with that is the combination of landmines, drones, and artillery has been able to defend well even when in what would have been a collapse in times past. The Ukrainians may have figured out a way around that, or maybe they are just wearing the Russians down for the fun of it.

If the Russians encircle the two Ukrainian brigades, and destroy them, then Russia won the battle. Anything else will be a loss for the Russians. Pushing the Ukrainians out with huge loss of life on the Russian side is not a victory. Russia being forced to defend everywhere, is not a Russian victory.
More Walt bullshit. Tell the class how peaceful nations should prepare for WW3. Odds are NATO will not survive their stupidity. EU countries are already looking for ways to escape the tyranny of empire. Where do you think they will go begging for help? I remember when you were willing to Google the failure of crony capitalism so you could argue with me. Reality is about to bitch slap you.

More Walt bullshit. Tell the class how peaceful nations should prepare for WW3. Odds are NATO will not survive their stupidity. EU countries are already looking for ways to escape the tyranny of empire. Where do you think they will go begging for help? I remember when you were willing to Google the failure of crony capitalism so you could argue with me. Reality is about to bitch slap you.
Multiple people on my grapevine said at the jump that NATO wont survive the debacle in Ukraine....they are currently looking correct......this is a humiliation.

The best military in Europe ...Turkey....is almost certainly on the way out of NATO.....they know a loser when they see one.

And this after several decades of asking to be let into the EU and refused.

Now they are thankful...joining Europe as it is dying would suck.

Last edited:
Back