Ukrainian neo-Nazis attack Moscow concert hall (OPEN)

I am not responsible for the thread title....that was Moon....who made the title and then thread banned me.....I simply cloned the title so that I could comment.

I am not responsible for the thread title....that was Moon....who made the title and then thread banned me.....I simply cloned the title so that I could comment.
I thought Moon was one of us.

Hey Moon, why did you ban one of your few supporters? We need to stick together.

I thought Moon was one of us.

Hey Moon, why did you ban one of your few supporters? We need to stick together.

I am pretty sure that Moon started hating me all the way back in my A2K days....over 15 years ago....and just cant let go.....it does not matter what I say.....the soul is warped.

I am pretty sure that Moon started hating me all the way back in my A2K days....over 15 years ago....and just cant let go.....it does not matter what I say.....the soul is warped.
You, me, and Moon need to meet in Vegas and celebrate being right most of the time.
I think we make a good team.

The Russians have been very clear that they consider their enemy to be the West, not the Ukrainians....that the Ukrainians function as useful idiots.

Yes, they made that clear by attacking Ukraine, destroying their homes, blowing up their cities and killing their families. Just tell them that and they will feel much better. Useful idiots? That is adding insult to what Russia is doing to them and that is horrendous.

Earlier this month, the U.S. Embassy in Moscow issued a security alert warning that it was “monitoring reports that extremists have imminent plans to target large gatherings in Moscow,” including concerts.

The March 7 statement advised U.S. citizens in the Moscow area to “avoid large gatherings over the next 48 hours.”

According to Reuters, the embassy issued its warning several hours after Russia's Federal Security Service (FSB) said it “foiled an attack on a synagogue in Moscow by a cell of the militant Sunni Muslim group Islamic State.”

Ukraine is a terrorist state, China Bloc is very clear on this point....however this plan was likely hatched in Washington. What we are doing will result in the rest of the world being even more committed to demanding that America pay dearly for our various crimes...this is justice they argue.

https://www.rt.com/russia/594701-mo... hate yourself for your malicious propaganda.

Whether this was Ukraine or ISIS the Russians will hold the Brits and Americans responsible....the only difference is that if it was ISIS then Mossad was also in the mix.

My grapevine tells me it was a false flag operation for an excuse to nuke London and Washington. You heard it here first.

You, me, and Moon need to meet in Vegas and celebrate being right most of the time.
I think we make a good team.

The fact that I am still kicking and speaking my free mind annoys Moon to no end I am 95% sure.

Hate just rots the soul.

China Block is doing whatever they can to prevent the Dying American Empire from incinerating the planet on the way out...and Putin is the master at escalation management....he is one wise and cautious MotherFucker.

That Americas Shadow President Obama showed up at 10 Downing Street just 4 days ago is something to remember.

If me telling the truth about Putin makes makes me a traitor to American then feel free to Suck My DICK....and do attempt to learn that stupid hurts in this particular Universe.

The fact that I am still kicking and speaking my free mind annoys Moon to no end I am 95% sure.

Hate just rots the soul.
We're a strange brew but it's been a while since the FBI knocked on my door. I guess I mellowed with age like a whiskey or wine. I'm not ready to turn to dust.

Chinese President Xi Jinping has expressed his condolences to his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin and the families of the victims over the “serious terrorist attack” on Crocus City Hall, Russia’s embassy in Beijing announced, citing a message from the Chinese leader. Xi said he was “shocked” by what happened.

“China opposes terrorism in all its forms, strongly condemns terrorist attacks, and firmly supports the efforts of the Russian government to ensure national security and stability,” the Chinese president said.
RT

!00% the Han know who is responsible.

They have long memories and they are huge believers in vengeance.

Buckle Up.

Back