Ukrainian neo-Nazis attack Moscow concert hall (OPEN)

Turns out that the terrorists were paid in crypto...which is very traceable....the expectation is that the FSB will get it back to CIA/MI6 though I rather expect it will turn out to be stolen crypto.

Hawkeye believes anything that his Russian handlers tell him.

It continues to look like that attack was planned for the Shaman concert, that the planners were too dumb to know that a lot of high officials would be there thus security would be extremely tight.

You, me, and Moon need to meet in Vegas and celebrate being right most of the time.
I think we make a good team.

You will have great difficulty meeting up because you will not get it straight. You guys are so wrong, so often and do not know it.

My grapevine is forming the consensus that this was a CIA/MI6 operation.

OMG, these morons are going to get us so hurt....the world is done with our abuse and constant bullshit....we are going to get kicked in the balls.

My grapevine is forming the consensus that this was a CIA/MI6 operation.

OMG, these morons are going to get us so hurt....the world is done with our abuse and constant bullshit....we are going to get kicked in the balls.

I think you're becoming certifiably insane, not quite Desh level yet but getting there.

These Ukraine threads and responses show how Russians are involved in American boards. We know they helped Trump win an election. They are trying to do it again.

These Ukraine threads and responses show how Russians are involved in American boards. We know they helped Trump win an election. They are trying to do it again.

still russiagating?

Owen-Wilson-Wow.jpg

Shaman got rid of his dreads, which he claimed was a traditional Russian hairstyle... Dreads are NOT a traditional Russian hairstyle, so everyone made fun of his copying a foreign hairstyle and claiming it was Russian.

On the more serious side, Shaman makes a lot of references to Hitler, and seems to think Putin is in the same line as Hitler. And to Shaman, that is a good thing.

oh yes.

the transitive property of guilt by association, or six degrees of Kevin bacon.

Shaman got rid of his dreads, which he claimed was a traditional Russian hairstyle... Dreads are NOT a traditional Russian hairstyle, so everyone made fun of his copying a foreign hairstyle and claiming it was Russian.

On the more serious side, Shaman makes a lot of references to Hitler, and seems to think Putin is in the same line as Hitler. And to Shaman, that is a good thing.

Wow...

Dreadlocks are part of nearly every culture in the world. Seriously. The first known depiction of dreads was from Minoan culture in Greece. Frescoes dated to around 1600-1500 BC depict Grecian folk sporting the dreadlocks....

Germanic tribes and Vikings also have a history of the dreads....

Oddly, Nazarenes (yes, they were more than just a place) did not comb their hair... they had locks... And since Jesus was a Nazarene... it's possible even the man folks call God had some dreadlocks of love...

Anyway, white folks wind up with some locking when you watch some of the XL Naked and Afraid shows... This isn't something that belongs culturally to any specific melanin level.

BTW, braiding is also not something that wasn't a part of every culture out there... Seriously, it isn't like they were too stupid to figure out how to braid hair in the Americas before they saw some black dude with braids...

Back