Ukrainian neo-Nazis attack Moscow concert hall (OPEN)

America is being burned to the ground so that UTOPIA can spring from the smoldering ashes VIA magic.

WOKE is a death cult.

I guess you’ve heard those Ukrainian neo Nazis just took down a bridge in Baltimore, unless that’s a cover for a CIA operation.

My grapevine thinks that the CIA/Mi6 operation in Moscow originally planned to hit on the 8th when this national treasure was playing...but security was too tight as many high ranking Russian officials were there that night...with their armed guards....the Russians are not stupid.

My grapevine has been chattering about Shaman for days now...I just now get around on my investigation....

WOW!

My grapevine has been chattering about Shaman for days now...I just now get around on my investigation....

WOW!

Shaman got rid of his dreads, which he claimed was a traditional Russian hairstyle... Dreads are NOT a traditional Russian hairstyle, so everyone made fun of his copying a foreign hairstyle and claiming it was Russian.

On the more serious side, Shaman makes a lot of references to Hitler, and seems to think Putin is in the same line as Hitler. And to Shaman, that is a good thing.

Shaman got rid of his dreads, which he claimed was a traditional Russian hairstyle... Dreads are NOT a traditional Russian hairstyle, so everyone made fun of his copying a foreign hairstyle and claiming it was Russian.

On the more serious side, Shaman makes a lot of references to Hitler, and seems to think Putin is in the same line as Hitler. And to Shaman, that is a good thing.
Squawkeye thinks he knows things. ;)

Turns out that the terrorists were paid in crypto...which is very traceable....the expectation is that the FSB will get it back to CIA/MI6 though I rather expect it will turn out to be stolen crypto.

Back