Ukrainian neo-Nazis attack Moscow concert hall (OPEN)

It will happen here in the jihadist have already come through the southern border

Possibly. Hopefully there are plenty of loyal American patriots who support our state and federal governments enough to report suspicious activities. I know the traitorous pedo Nazis and White Supremacist Extremists (WSE) won't do it. They want Americans to die in a terrorist attack.

https://www.dhs.gov/see-something-say-something/how-to-report-suspicious-activity
The 5Ws: What to Include in Your Report
If you see suspicious activity, report it to law enforcement and describe specifically what you observed, including:

• Who or what you saw;
  • When you saw it;
  • Where it occurred; and
  • Why it’s suspicious.

I know little about Russian internal security. Them getting into the country is one thing, stashing a large amount of weapons is another.

Agreed Putin will scapegoat some people to save face, but I doubt this is a one-time thing. Either ISIS-K will attack again or Putin will lock the country up as tight as a drum and Russians will start bitching and protesting. Remember how nasty some Americans got because restaurants asked them to wear masks when not eating? Imagine guards on every street corner checking IDs every 5 minutes.

This is actually part of a guerrilla warfare strategy to get the people turning against the government; attack and let government overreaction do the rest. Putin will overreact as dictators often do.
I've only been following this in the news in passing. The original video footage spoke of a shooting, but the place was in flames. Now it appears that the death toll is well over 100, and it appears that they blew the place up?

I've only been following this in the news in passing. The original video footage spoke of a shooting, but the place was in flames. Now it appears that the death toll is well over 100, and it appears that they blew the place up?
It appears they attacked then set the place on fire.

https://www.npr.org/2024/03/23/1240472960/moscow-concert-hall-attack-deaths-putin
Death toll from Moscow concert hall attack rises to 133 as Putin addresses the nation
The death toll from a mass shooting at a concert hall on the outskirts of Moscow Friday evening has risen to at least 133 people. At least another 145 others were reported injured.

The governor of the Moscow region said rescuers ended their search for victims late Saturday evening.

In his first televised address to the nation since the attacks took place, Russian President Vladimir Putin said Saturday afternoon that the Kremlin had arrested all four assailants directly involved in the shooting as well as seven others with suspected ties to the attack...

...Russia's interior minister said Saturday that all four suspected attackers are foreign citizens.

A U.S. official confirmed to NPR that the U.S. believes an Islamic State affiliate group known as Islamic State Khorasan Province, or ISIS-K, was responsible for the attack. The group, based in eastern Afghanistan, claimed responsibility for the attack on its Telegram channel late Friday.

As Alexander Mercouris points out in some detail in todays brief the story does not add up....the reason is that this was a Swamp/Blob operation with deception built in. The FSB will not be fooled even as the largely ignorant coward American people will be.

Last edited:
My sympathy tanks are dry.

U were warned.
I can't believe necons still want WW3. I know western mercenaries pulled out of Ukraine, so there's no one left to fight except the British special forces protecting Zelensky. I'm not sure I believe there are 12 CIA bases on the Russian border, but it's possible. What I know for fact is the US has gain of function biolabs on the Russian border.

I can't believe necons still want WW3. I know western mercenaries pulled out of Ukraine, so there's no one left to fight except the British special forces protecting Zelensky. I'm not sure I believe there are 12 CIA bases on the Russian border, but it's possible. What I know for fact is the US has gain of function biolabs on the Russian border.

There are unconfirmed reports of large numbers of NATO troops near Kiev, and that NATO transit camps in Poland/Romania are expanding rapidly.

The Russians: Bring it on, we will slaughter you just as we are the Ukrainians....nobody on my grapevine thinks that NATO can beat Russia conventionally....we are thus on the fast track to a nuclear WW3....which the Russians think would them ending up losing less.

There are unconfirmed reports of large numbers of NATO troops near Kiev, and that NATO transit camps in Poland/Romania are expanding rapidly.

The Russians: Bring it on, we will slaughter you just as we are the Ukrainians....nobody on my grapevine thinks that NATO can beat Russia conventionally....we are thus on the fast track to a nuclear WW3....which the Russians think would them ending up losing less.
I just don't get it. Our infrastructure is in decay, There are homeless shitting on our city sidewalks, and the new generations can't afford to own anything.

I can fill the day with things we need to do right here at home instead of spending money trying to bankrupt Russia.

I just don't get it. Our infrastructure is in decay, There are homeless shitting on our city sidewalks, and the new generations can't afford to own anything.

I can fill the day with things we need to do right here at home instead of spending money trying to bankrupt Russia.

America is being burned to the ground so that UTOPIA can spring from the smoldering ashes VIA magic.

WOKE is a death cult.

What a joke. Russia can’t beat even little Ukraine conventionally.

America is being burned to the ground so that UTOPIA can spring from the smoldering ashes VIA magic.

WOKE is a death cult.
I live in a navy town and all these kids do is brag about how much they make with hazard pay sailing the Black Sea and Taiwan Strait. The navy recruits Chinese and Russian kids to broadcast dirty messages in their own language to trigger the kids on the Russian and Chinese ships that are following them around. It's so childish that I have to laugh at how the Houthis deal with it.

I live in a navy town and all these kids do is brag about how much they make with hazard pay sailing the Black Sea and Taiwan Strait. The navy recruits Chinese and Russian kids to broadcast dirty messages in their own language to trigger the kids on the Russian and Chinese ships that are following them around. It's so childish that I have to laugh at how the Houthis deal with it.

I started saying well over ten years ago that the Navy is clearly rotting out faster than the other services.

I was right.....Again.

Back