Ukrainian neo-Nazis attack Moscow concert hall (OPEN)

I started saying well over ten years ago that the Navy is clearly rotting out faster than the other services.

I was right.....Again.
If the US navy can't defeat the Houthis, what the hell are they doing screwing with Russians and Chinese?

If the US navy can't defeat the Houthis, what the hell are they doing screwing with Russians and Chinese?

The NAVY is mostly about aircraft carriers...obsolete tech....being in the Navy now is rather soul sucking even without all of the WOKE.

Performance matters in this particular Universe..... Feel free 2 Suck My DICK! if U spect that might help!....I am nothing if not generous.

I just today listened to Peter Hitchens not having the first clue what is going on....this is complicated shit....and this is a profound dark age.

Peter Hitchens was based in Moscow during the chaotic times under Yeltsin. I think he knows far more than you about that benighted country. You'd do well to remember Hitchen's Razor. That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence
That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence

Last edited:
Peter Hitchens was based in Moscow during the chaotic times under Yeltsin. I think he knows far more than you about that benighted country. You'd do well to remember Hitchen's Razor. That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence

[FONT=&quot]That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence[/FONT]

[COLOR=#00000]That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence[/COLOR]
Agreed. People are free to their opinions but, as you've pointed out, that's all some people have.

The bottom line here is that Russia is the aggressor. Russia invaded Ukraine. Russia could end this war today simply by withdrawing their forces.

Several Republicans have noted that the Israeli-Gaza conflict could end today if the Palestinians gave up their hostages and surrendered. Same goes for Russia who, like Hamas, initiated hostilities and committed atrocities.

4 April 2022
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-60987358
Ukraine round-up: Evidence of alleged Russian atrocities mounts near Kyiv
On Day 40 of the invasion evidence was mounting of atrocities carried out in areas of Ukraine abandoned by Russian forces.

Ukraine's President Volodymyr Zelensky accused Moscow of genocide but says peace talks will continue.

The bodies of 410 civilians have been found in areas around Kyiv, Ukrainian authorities say.

Moscow has said, without evidence, that photos and videos of atrocities are "a staged performance" by Ukraine.

But more and more grim scenes have been found.

Lots of chatter today that ISIS-K is straight up CIA. MI6 might have been involved, MOSSAD almost certainly was not. How much CIA/MI6 worked through Ukraine is for the moment unknown, but the FSB will almost certainly figure it out.

The story does add up according to my grapevine.
I'm starting to have my doubts about Scott Ritter. He was in Russia a few months ago and said there were no more Ukraine soldiers left to fight. Patrick Lancaster is on the Russian/Ukraine border right now covering the war and says Ukraine is moving into southern Russia. Ritter is over optimistic on how close Ukraine is to surrendering. Time will tell but it's good to have a new source on the ground.

I'm starting to have my doubts about Scott Ritter. He was in Russia a few months ago and said there were no more Ukraine soldiers left to fight. Patrick Lancaster is on the Russian/Ukraine border right now covering the war and says Ukraine is moving into southern Russia. Ritter is over optimistic on how close Ukraine is to surrendering. Time will tell but it's good to have a new source on the ground.

Pat Lancaster is an annoying moron.

Agreed. People are free to their opinions but, as you've pointed out, that's all some people have.

The bottom line here is that Russia is the aggressor. Russia invaded Ukraine. Russia could end this war today simply by withdrawing their forces.

Several Republicans have noted that the Israeli-Gaza conflict could end today if the Palestinians gave up their hostages and surrendered. Same goes for Russia who, like Hamas, initiated hostilities and committed atrocities.

4 April 2022
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-60987358
Ukraine round-up: Evidence of alleged Russian atrocities mounts near Kyiv

oh is that the bottom line here?

:okjen:

Lots of chatter today that ISIS-K is straight up CIA. MI6 might have been involved, MOSSAD almost certainly was not. How much CIA/MI6 worked through Ukraine is for the moment unknown, but the FSB will almost certainly figure it out.

wow. you're privy to chatter?

will you be by hero?

Back