Unanswered question about Zionists

That seems reasonable.

It has never been about religion.

Correct. But people are whining how terrible Israel is for killing innocent Palestinians. Fine. I am merely pointing out that I think they are hypocrites since no one can tell me how many zionists (the people hamas claims to dislike) Hamas killed on Oct 7?
You can start with the displacement of 750,000 Palestinians by the zionists in 1947-48.

It's not so much about Religion anymore, than it is HATRED!

Israel and Palestine has evolved into a HATE war under Netanyahu and the PALESTINIANS that are being misrepresented by the DICTATORSHIP HAMAS terrorist organization= AGAINST THE DESIRES AND BEST INTERESTS OF THE PALESTINIAN PEOPLE.- NO DIFFERENT THAN THE HATRED EXPRESSED AND CARRIED OUT BY THE HATFIELDS AND MCCOYS!

Netanyahu has determined that Israel become a terrorist nation and hate monger AGAINST THE DESIRES AND BEST INTERESTS OF THE ISRAELI PEOPLE.

Neither Netanyahu or HAMAS is working in the best interests of the United States or any other FREE COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!

AND THEY BETTER KNOW IT, as that will have some very serious consequences for both Netanyahu, Israel, and the HAMAS terrorist organization.

Netanyahu and Hamas both have to go, or there will never be peace in the region!

They are both equally the problem now!
You just don't have a fucking clue do you?

And STILL no answer from the low intelligence nazi dimwit.

It's seems you're too weak minded to realize Hamas killed innocent civilians which cuts into your Palestinians "victims" narrative. You support a group of rabid dogs that don't actually believe any of the propaganda they get idiots like you to swallow. What's witless dupe you are.

I'm going to keep asking every time you post your stupid shit.

How many of the 1269 people killed by Hamas on Oct 7 were zionists? Hamas says they dont like zionists so they wouldn't kill innocent Jews who they claim not to have a problem with, would they? How can they be morally outdated with Israel if they have done the same thing, Schultz?
How many of those killed on October 7th were Israeli military ?
How many were armed squatter militia ?
How many did the most immoral army in the world kill by 'friendly fire ' ?
How many did the most immoral army in the world kill under their ' Hannibal directive ' ?

I could use hundreds of insulting terms for dumbass tatt-boys, such as yourself, but ' prosemitic fool ' will do .

'The western media establishment has studiously averted their gaze from Israeli reports that a proportion of those killed on 7 October
were not victims of Hamas but of the Israeli army’s notorious “Hannibal procedure”, a protocol to kill fellow Israelis rather than let them
be taken captive.'

Tatt-boy- if you continue with your repetitive stupidity you will receive copies of the post, above, until you produce an acceptable response. Now stfu.

How many did the most immoral army in the world kill under their ' Hannibal directive ' ?

I could use hundreds of insulting terms for dumbass tatt-boys, such as yourself, but ' prosemitic fool ' will do .

'The western media establishment has studiously averted their gaze from Israeli reports that a proportion of those killed on 7 October
were not victims of Hamas but of the Israeli army’s notorious “Hannibal procedure”, a protocol to kill fellow Israelis rather than let them
be taken captive.'
How many zionists did hamas kill on Oct 7th? You're whining that Israel is killing civilians. That's HORRIBLE but you and Hamas are in no position to whine if Hamas killed civilians. Your pissing and moaning is useless. So how many?

How many zionists did hamas kill on Oct 7th? You're whining that Israel is killing civilians. That's HORRIBLE but you and Hamas are in no position to whine if Hamas killed civilians. Your pissing and moaning is useless. So how many?

On October 7, 2023, the Palestinian Sunni Islamist group Hamas (a U.S.-designated foreign terrorist organization, or FTO) led surprise attacks against Israel from the Gaza Strip. More than 1,200 Israelis and foreign nationals (including at least 35 U.S. citizens in Israel) were killed.

Israeli infants were burned alive and beheaded.

The cowards in Hamas are getting what they richly deserve.

The video of the beheadings and burning alive of Israeli infants have been seen by members of Congress and the president.

Indeed the Hamas cowards are still hiding behind children.

Hamas took some 250 hostages during the Oct. 7 attack that killed about 1,200 people. About half were released in a weeklong cease-fire in November. About 120 hostages remain, with 43 pronounced dead. Survivors include about 15 women, two children under the age of 5 and two men in their 80s.

You started the whining.

How many of the 1269 people killed by Hamas on Oct 7 were zionists?

Once again the whiny coward doesn't use the quote function

Whiny coward

All of them. Including the headless babies.
Finally someone with more balls than brains but good for you. So all of 1269 killed by Hamas on Oct 7 were zionists? How was it determined they were zionists and not news? After all Hamas claims to have no problem with Jews so they wouldn't indiscriminately kill Jews right? So how did they distinguish between Zionists and jews?

Finally someone with more balls than brains but good for you. So all of 1269 killed by Hamas on Oct 7 were zionists? How was it determined they were zionists and not news? After all Hamas claims to have no problem with Jews so they wouldn't indiscriminately kill Jews right? So how did they distinguish between Zionists and jews?
All of them. Double that if you count each baby’s headless body as one and their head as another.

All of them. Double that if you count each baby’s headless body as one and their head as another.
So you're saying the claim that Hamas makes about having no problem with Jews is nothing but bullshit. I agree with you by the way which is why Hamas should be removed like a cancer.

Back