Unanswered question about Zionists

So you're saying the claim that Hamas makes about having no problem with Jews is nothing but bullshit. I agree with you by the way which is why Hamas should be removed like a.cwncer.
Tatt boy- how long have you had a lisp ?

How many of those killed on October 7th were Israeli military ?
How many were armed squatter militia ?
How many did the most immoral army in the world kill by 'friendly fire ' ?
How many did the most immoral army in the world kill under their ' Hannibal directive ' ?

I could use hundreds of insulting terms for dumbass tatt-boys, such as yourself, but ' prosemitic fool ' will do .

'The western media establishment has studiously averted their gaze from Israeli reports that a proportion of those killed on 7 October
were not victims of Hamas but of the Israeli army’s notorious “Hannibal procedure”, a protocol to kill fellow Israelis rather than let them
be taken captive.'

'The western media establishment has studiously averted their gaze from Israeli reports that a proportion of those killed on 7 October
were not victims of Hamas but of the Israeli army’s notorious “Hannibal procedure”, a protocol to kill fellow Israelis rather than let them
be taken captive.'
Whining coward

How many of the 1269 people killed by Hamas on Oct 7 were zionists?

How many did the most immoral army in the world kill under their ' Hannibal directive ' ?

I could use hundreds of insulting terms for dumbass tatt-boys, such as yourself, but ' prosemitic fool ' will do .

You started the whining.

That stupid cunt supports Hamas, Hezbollah, the Houthi and Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC). He sure has some barefaced cheek I'll give him ⁸that.

Whining coward

You're hard to insult.

That stupid cunt supports Hamas, Hezbollah, the Houthi and Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC). He sure has some barefaced cheek I'll give him ⁸that.
Rule of law, maggot. Your own genocidal heroes are facing arrest warrants.

You're hard to insult.

Rule of law, maggot. Your own genocidal heroes are facing arrest warrants.
At least the other anti semite had enough stones to admit Hamas is a lack of rabid genocidal dogs. You on the other hand continue to try and convince people Hamas is the. victim here.

Of the 1269 people killed by Hamas on Oct 7 how.manynwere zionists. The poor innocent "victims" couldn't possibly kill innocent Jews could they?

So you're saying the claim that Hamas makes about having no problem with Jews is nothing but bullshit. I agree with you by the way which is why Hamas should be removed like a cancer.
Nope, that’s sure as shit not what I’m saying.

gaza.jpg

Back