Unfuckingbelievable, Dems try and reintroduce draft!

Well look, That kooky rangel just turned our nation into a dictatorship! Oh rangel You Kook.

Theme Song For "It's Rangel" abc at 9pm tues.

"When you've a crook
and don't know where to look,
He may be in the capitol building
cooking up some kookiness

when you've got to say
almost everyday
That rangel is kooky man,
we are not behind his plan

You've gotta have thought,
perhaps the man is bought
It's Rangel
It's Rangel
It's Rangel

Yeah!

Which lefties and liberals on this thread voiced support for this? I think usc might support it, but I don't know of anyone else here who does. Unless I have misread someone.

I do understand its intent, and it's true that I enjoy imagining the keyboard warriors faces as they opened their draft letters, but as much fun as it sounds like, I actually do not support a draft.

Which lefties and liberals on this thread voiced support for this? I think usc might support it, but I don't know of anyone else here who does. Unless I have misread someone.

I do understand its intent, and it's true that I enjoy imagining the keyboard warriors faces as they opened their draft letters, but as much fun as it sounds like, I actually do not support a draft.

I've seen several reiterate the logic without comment. Im wondering what that means.

BAC says the bill didn't even call for a draft. SO I don't whats up with that.

I've seen several reiterate the logic without comment. Im wondering what that means.

BAC says the bill didn't even call for a draft. SO I don't whats up with that.

It probably means what it meant with me; I get it, even enjoy aspects of it, but in the end, it's a bad idea.

Back