US has dropped to 42nd on list of world life expectancy

We are hardly third world desh. Our problem lies in large part to the fact that so many Americans eat like shit and do not exercise. Then they turn around and blame the healthcare system. Just as they did in your article.

We are hardly third world desh. Our problem lies in large part to the fact that so many Americans eat like shit and do not exercise. Then they turn around and blame the healthcare system. Just as they did in your article.

3rd world status? Kind of interesting the number of foreign investors pumping billions and billions of dollars into a third world country. Besides diversity people invest in the U.S. for security. People do not equate security with third world countries.

42nd puts in the ranges of some third world countries guys.

BTW Canadians and Germans are not exactly health food countries.

Obesity as a cause of death in the United States has been proven to be grossly overexxagerated, and having 40% or so of your population overweight rather than 50% probably wouldn't put you so much above America anyway. You are just stupid conservatives with your eyes taped to the back of your head who are too blind to see whats really happening. Conservatism is a mental disease.

Obesity as a cause of death in the United States has been proven to be grossly overexxagerated, and having 40% or so of your population overweight rather than 50% probably wouldn't put you so much above America anyway. You are just stupid conservatives with your eyes taped to the back of your head who are too blind to see whats really happening. Conservatism is a mental disease.
Tell me then, what is happening?

Also, please link to the "exaggerated effects" of an overweight population. I don't believe you know what you are talking about. Like usual.

Recent studies showed that fatter people live shorter lives, significantly so and that because of that health care was cheaper if you were treating those who were obese than if you were treating somebody who lived longer.

LMAO... emo alert... please, provide some evidence to suggest that being obese doesn't lead to significant increases to your health and a decrease in your life expectancy.

LMAO... emo alert... please, provide some evidence to suggest that being obese doesn't lead to significant increases to your health and a decrease in your life expectancy.
It's just another one of his spoutings... He isn't just "mistaken" he's making crap up off the top of his head.

and here we have EMO number two.

actually he does have a point as Obama said we just can't just eat whatever we want and expect other countries to say that's ok. We need all Americans to be smaller than they are now, by eating less, to prove to the world community that we care and that we are trying.

My guess (and no, I haven't bothered to look but then again neither have you) is that our high infant mortality rates, lack of health insurance and racial disparities in life expectancy have a greater impact on overall life expectancy than blaming the fatties. But, blaming the fatties is much easier and you don't have to do anything about it.

3rd world status? Kind of interesting the number of foreign investors pumping billions and billions of dollars into a third world country. Besides diversity people invest in the U.S. for security. People do not equate security with third world countries.

Hmm weren't you talking about how we should invest in Latin America and China ?

Hmm weren't you talking about how we should invest in Latin America and China ?

yeah, diversity. For our investors diversity used to be just by product type, office, industrial, retail and multi-family. Now it means investing overseas. Of our U.S. clients the largest percentage of their portfolios is still in the U.S. though. I also said we are investing in China and looking at Latin America but Latin America is just too risky right now.

My guess (and no, I haven't bothered to look but then again neither have you) is that our high infant mortality rates, lack of health insurance and racial disparities in life expectancy have a greater impact on overall life expectancy than blaming the fatties. But, blaming the fatties is much easier and you don't have to do anything about it.

I disagree.

You can live a healthy lifestyle without having health insurance. The obesity rate in the US is about twice as high as the second worst country. Think for one moment about all of the additional risks obesity adds to a persons health... and then realize just how much it shortens someones life expectancy.

Back