Vance and Walz agree to a vice presidential debate on Oct. 1 moderated by CBS News

I already proved you wrong by posting that link. Read it and get back to me, chucklehead.
No, you posted clickbait. I'm not going to search thru pages to find your so called "proof" for you. :palm:

You did not post any relevant quote, whatsoever. Try again, stupid.

No, you posted clickbait. I'm not going to search thru pages to find your so called "proof" for you. :palm:

You did not post any relevant quote, whatsoever. Try again, stupid.
It's not clickbait, fool. It's vote.gov. You're just afraid to be shown up again as usual.

"You are eligible to vote immediately after you have been released from prison in these states and territories New York

"You may or may not be eligible to vote after you’ve fully completed your sentence in these states Florida

It's not clickbait, fool. It's vote.gov. You're just afraid to be shown up again as usual.

"You are eligible to vote immediately after you have been released from prison in these states and territories New York

"You may or may not be eligible to vote after you’ve fully completed your sentence in these states Florida

As a Florida resident with an out-of-state conviction, Trump would only be prohibited from voting if the state where he was convicted restricts him from voting, according to the Florida Division of Elections.

300px-CheckmateProper.jpg

Thanks for proving me right. :thup:

He can vote in NY. Which means he can vote in Fla., stupid.

Walz signed it into state law
Wait, weren't you talking about Harris?

Edit: As far as Walz... "Yes, individuals convicted of a felony in Minnesota will have their right to vote restored upon completion of incarceration, and individuals on parole will also have the right to vote. The new law allows people with felony convictions to vote as long as they are not currently incarcerated."

In other words after they've paid the price for their crimes.

No matter what Walz or Harris have to defend, it won't be 34 felony convictions (so far.)
If people cared about that, or believed they were justly deserved, Trump wouldn't be neck and neck in the race for the Presidency. It's either that, or people are so revulsed by Biden / Harris they'd elect a convicted felon in their place.

If people cared about that, or believed they were justly deserved, Trump wouldn't be neck and neck in the race for the Presidency. It's either that, or people are so revulsed by Biden / Harris they'd elect a convicted felon in their place.
Your faith in American elections is not justified.

Back