Vance and Walz agree to a vice presidential debate on Oct. 1 moderated by CBS News

They over many years make it very clear that they have no intention of running proper elections, and clearly dont, now I get to in 2024 mind you listen to you ignorant fucks typing in "Well, we will just have to wait and see what the election result is....and this is what the polls tell us......."

Dont B Dumb is my standard advice.

As bad as you think things might be the reality is worse.

"As cynical as I get I am always finding out that I have not been cynical enough"
Bret

They lied their asses off about COVID....AS THEY ABUSED US....and you fucks are all "Well we will just have to see what the election says..."

Pretty much nobody should have been injected with mRNA jabs and I get "Well we will just have to....."

"Sure they have fucked us over over and over but THIS TIME!......"

I give you the Modern Moron.

You are dumb. He hasn't either completed a sentence or been released from prison.
Your White Lib massas lied to you, again. :palm: You're just a stupid, gullible person. Always obsessed with trying to be one of the cool kids. :palm:

You need to learn to think for yourself.

Reactions: TOP

Walz praised pro-Palestinian Muslim leader who shared pro-Hitler film​

Muslim cleric who praised Adolf Hitler, Hamas spoke at Harris running mate Tim Walz’s 2019 inauguration​

In response to a report from The Washington Examiner, Walz's team has denied any "personal relationship" between the governor and Zaman.

"The Governor and Mr. Zaman do not have a personal relationship. Governor Walz strongly condemns Hamas terrorism," said Lauren Hitt, a spokesperson for the Harris-Walz campaign, in an email to Newsweek.

Pure entertainment.
There is actually NO practical need for a VP candidate debate.
The presidential debates already have stupid covered.
Solve the world's problems in two minute sound bytes.

I bet his comments about trump being America's Hitler will make a splash.
Walz LOVES the CCP and Harris/Walz just came out in support of Maduro economic policy. This debate should be interesting. A family man who went to a war zone and graduated from Yale against an authoritarian governor that loves communism.

What was Trump convicted of? Details on the 34 counts and his guilty verdict​

In our court system the dependent isn't guilty until the Judge officially accepts the verdict and sets the punishment. That has not happened yet. And if the Judge wasn't a political hack like he is the verdict would be vacated and the trial would be declared a mistrial because the testimony from Hope Hicks and other Presidential advisors was illegal because of Presidential immunity.

In our court system the dependent isn't guilty until the Judge officially accepts the verdict and sets the punishment. That has not happened yet. And if the Judge wasn't a political hack like he is the verdict would be vacated and the trial would be declared a mistrial because the testimony from Hope Hicks and other Presidential advisors was illegal because of Presidential immunity.
You're dreaming. He was found guilty when the jury said he was guilty. He won't be sentenced until Sept. 18 but he's still guilty. You're confused about the guilty verdict v. closing the case after sentencing.

If people cared about that, or believed they were justly deserved, Trump wouldn't be neck and neck in the race for the Presidency. It's either that, or people are so revulsed by Biden / Harris they'd elect a convicted felon in their place.
trump's case was laid out in minute detail and the chain of evidence proved that he was guilty. Magats get confused by detail and undoubtedly couldn't follow the case closely because of their lack of brain power, so they fall back on lies and slogans.

Back