Vance and Walz agree to a vice presidential debate on Oct. 1 moderated by CBS News

trump's case was laid out in minute detail and the chain of evidence proved that he was guilty. Magats get confused by detail and undoubtedly couldn't follow the case closely because of their lack of brain power, so they fall back on lies and slogans.
No, it wasn't. No underlying crime necessary for the charges to rise to a felony were ever submitted. The judge ruled against the defense bringing expert witnesses. Even in the jury instructions, the judge told the jury in essence "If you think the defendant committed a crime and covered it up with these bookkeeping entries, that's sufficient to meet the standard," even though it wasn't and isn't. The prosecution stacked the charges rather than as normal, bring one charge for all the entries. The prosecution deliberately made each entry a separate crime, something never done before with that law.

Reactions: TOP
Pure entertainment.
There is actually NO practical need for a VP candidate debate.
The presidential debates already have stupid covered.
Solve the world's problems in two minute sound bytes.
What did you think of the scripted fireside chat between Kam and White Taco Guy?

What did you think of the scripted fireside chat between Kam and White Taco Guy?
What that was, TOP, I'm pretty sure that I didn't see it.
I don't really need to see any political programming at all.
I'm pretty obviously not "undecided."

Fake spontaneous conversation :laugh: They have time for that nonsense but they can't do a news conference. :laugh:
Neither one of them can speak spontaneously....they've given her Strict orders...to neither speak...or laugh...
Have you noticed that?

No, it wasn't. No underlying crime necessary for the charges to rise to a felony were ever submitted. The judge ruled against the defense bringing expert witnesses. Even in the jury instructions, the judge told the jury in essence "If you think the defendant committed a crime and covered it up with these bookkeeping entries, that's sufficient to meet the standard," even though it wasn't and isn't. The prosecution stacked the charges rather than as normal, bring one charge for all the entries. The prosecution deliberately made each entry a separate crime, something never done before with that law.
I understand your need to spin the verdict but I'll stick with the court and the judges on this one.

You're not voting for trump yet you're straining to make excuses for why he didn't get a fair trial.

JD Vance Debating Tim Walz Could Backfire: The upcoming vice presidential debate could backfire on JD Vance, several political scientists have said​

So, a single magazine article where they cite first, Rosalyn Cooperman, a Leftist, feminist, who seems to specialize in gender studies in politics, and a nobody associate professor at a nothing university with a CV as thin as toilet paper, and they're supposed to know what's what...

Back