Vasquezrocks

Read "Rule 12B"..the posts;) If my links somehow don't work for someone, go to Community, then to Member list....and look it up..or click on USF's 12B link...
Not difficult to figure out;)

TDS...growing stronger....Every..Single...Day...right there in black and white.... Priceless....:laugh:

TDS...growing stronger....Every..Single...Day...right there in black and white.... Priceless....:laugh:

Oh ugh. I've heard that's pretty nasty. Here, maybe you'll find this soothing. Get well soon!

W2P7PXV.jpg

TDS pro "recommendations"...let me Pm all the committee members....they seem to be out on sick leave as of late;)

Did you read about the grain free diets giving dogs heart disease - DCM, dilated cardiomyopathy? I never used grain free. The vets recommend a few types of dog food, Purina Pro Plan, Hill's, Royal Canin, Iams, Eukanuba

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/heal...dog-food-linked-canine-heart-disease-n1025466

https://www.petsafe.net/learn/vet-recommended-pet-food-brands

Hill’s, Iams are garbage. I had to read the label of a couple of Purina Pro Plan and Royal Canin. Also garbage. Eukanuba, not great, but better than the others.

Hill’s, Iams are garbage. I had to read the label of a couple of Purina Pro Plan and Royal Canin. Also garbage. Eukanuba, not great, but better than the others.
Here are 16 brands associated with DCM in dogs. Some of them are high-end, such as Fromm. I would rather use Hill's or Iams than these grain free diets with little to no veterinary nutritional oversight.

The brands are ordered by the number of cases linked to them, which ranged from a high of 67 to 10:

• Acana
  • Zignature
  • Taste of the Wild
  • 4Health
  • Earthborn Holistic
  • Blue Buffalo
  • Nature’s Domain
  • Fromm
  • Merrick
  • California Natural
  • Natural Balance
  • Orijen
  • Nature’s Variety
  • NutriSource
  • Nutro
  • Rachael Ray Nutrish

Here are 16 brands associated with DCM in dogs. Some of them are high-end, such as Fromm. I would rather use Hill's or Iams than these grain free diets with little to no veterinary nutritional oversight.

The brands are ordered by the number of cases linked to them, which ranged from a high of 67 to 10:

• Acana
  • Zignature
  • Taste of the Wild
  • 4Health
  • Earthborn Holistic
  • Blue Buffalo
  • Nature’s Domain
  • Fromm
  • Merrick
  • California Natural
  • Natural Balance
  • Orijen