vegetarianism in our future?

This is why gdp is a shit measure of economic health.

but why do you think our gummit uses it ? Heck with stagnant wages, dropping benefits, rising energy costs. It was the only somewhat positive thing they could point to and say look at how good of a job we are doing. Kind of like the stock market which really only helps the coprorations credit rating to borrow money. Or to buy other corps with a stock trade buyout.

IPO's are a different matter they do provide operating capital to the corp issuing them, but after that it is just a trader and broker profit thing. which contributes little to producing anything.

True investemnts in our industires are a different matter as well.
bond purchaches, etc.

Yesterday, 12:39 PM
Remove user from ignore list
Troglodyte27
This message is hidden because Troglodyte27 is on your ignore list.

No really Trog, we're all interested in what you ahve to say. Speak more clearly. Don't be so timid, my friend. ;)

You can reduce the argument to stupidity. I suggest that instead we seriously implement nuclear energy and allow telecommuting on a grand scale instead of using food for our cars and driving up the price of food so people starve.

ahz

works for me, but what about the byproducts/waste - hmm, maybe sent it to iran or some other nation on our shit list via air delivery and bomb...you know, a dirty bomb:D

Yesterday, 12:39 PM
Remove user from ignore list
Troglodyte27
This message is hidden because Troglodyte27 is on your ignore list.

No really Trog, we're all interested in what you ahve to say. Speak more clearly. Don't be so timid, my friend. ;)

Time check.

Back