vegetarianism in our future?

Let's not forget all the unfarmed acreage. All these option are better than starvation based on lies.

Lets not forget available water for crops either.

What was that study about the Colorado going dry in not too many years ?

water problems abound accross our country.

Lets not forget available water for crops either.

What was that study about the Colorado going dry in not too many years ?

water problems abound accross our country.

ahz/usc

it takes water and energy to produce food - how much of both are you willing to divert from the rest of the economy to produce more food

not all or even most conservationists are elitist fascists - how many average citizens need a vehicle with more than a 4 cylinder engine

Condemn future humans to a fate of never even existing? Could there be a more retarded statement?

Zero population growth, or something like it, will have to be a reality for some future generation. We're at 6 billion now, projected to be 9 billion by mid-century. Population growth is exponential.

Trust me; it WILL happen. That kind of growth is completely unsustainable. I guess this is why politicians don't talk about it, though, because people will tell them to go f themselves & lecture them about the "victims" of zero population growth: people who haven't even been conceived yet.

You think that is good. Check out this...

The Voluntary Human Extinction Movement

ahz/usc

it takes water and energy to produce food - how much of both are you willing to divert from the rest of the economy to produce more food
As much as it takes to stop food riots and starvation. There is no more important product
not all or even most conservationists are elitist fascists - how many average citizens need a vehicle with more than a 4 cylinder engine

They are actually.

MO Horse Power :clink:

We have to build up our self esteem some way.

You can reduce the argument to stupidity. I suggest that instead we seriously implement nuclear energy and allow telecommuting on a grand scale instead of using food for our cars and driving up the price of food so people starve.

You can reduce the argument to stupidity. I suggest that instead we seriously implement nuclear energy and allow telecommuting on a grand scale instead of using food for our cars and driving up the price of food so people starve.

Or we can work to make oil edible ?

Back