vegetarianism in our future?

Not necessarily. It depends on what you call "wealth". Goods manufactured and sold at a loss do not create wealth.

He increases sheep, but they must be valued by others and traded for a positive benefit for wealth to accrue.
Wealth in an economy is durable and consumable goods. Any economist knows that. The sheep herder could very well make his own clothing out of the wool he produces, eat the meat he produces, thus being self sufficient through the creation of economic wealth

A. It must be traded for gain to create wealth. And to whom does the wealth accrue in the miner context?
Economic wealth does not have to be accrued to be wealth. Wealth is traded all the time.

You're stupid.
Actually I am not. But you obviously have some very serious problems if you must lable people as stupid when they disagree with your paranoid theories.

My side is correct. It is simply a fact that fiat money causes massive inflation, thus depriving working people of the full value of their life savings.

I understand money is a way to quanitify work. But with the rampant inflation caused by fiat currency all our work is devalued over time, regardless of how much we saved, due to the ongoing process of currency creation by the state. Ultimately IN a fiat currency system the only way to maintain power is not through value creation it is through an entities proximity to the source of money creation, this is why fiat money warps the entire society.
You do not understand how money works or you would not insist on assigning real value to it. It is a symbol, nothing more. True, people can cause trouble by manipulating the monetary system, but having a standard will not necessarily prevent that. The people in power can alway manipulate the monetary system.

You're longwinded, yet daft.
Still cannot stay away from the degrading epitaphs, can you? You are obviously way to childish, ignorant, and closed minded to be worth debating.

Wealth in an economy is durable and consumable goods. Any economist knows that. The sheep herder could very well make his own clothing out of the wool he produces, eat the meat he produces, thus being self sufficient through the creation of economic wealth
Not at all. You could have all the sheep in the world, but when a state forces fiat currency to be the only legal tender, all value is indexed against a delusion which is highly subject to statist manipulation. Property taxes must be paid in cash, so you're fucked even if you have a million sheep.
Economic wealth does not have to be accrued to be wealth. Wealth is traded all the time.

But when you take real value from employess (work) and force them to take and abstraction which constantly loses value due to a totalitarian entity addicted to the power of creating it, the The fascist military industrial complex, you're fucking every worker on a daily basis.

Actually I am not. But you obviously have some very serious problems if you must lable people as stupid when they disagree with your paranoid theories.
It is a fact that fiat currency causes massive inflation. That is not some kind of conspiracy theory.
You do not understand how money works or you would not insist on assigning real value to it. It is a symbol, nothing more. True, people can cause trouble by manipulating the monetary system, but having a standard will not necessarily prevent that. The people in power can alway manipulate the monetary system.
It is an abstraction of value, and when it's fiat, power in the society is constanty skewed in favor of those who create it. Everyone else constantly gets poorer relatively.
Still cannot stay away from the degrading epitaphs, can you? You are obviously way to childish, ignorant, and closed minded to be worth debating.

Yet I keep beating your ass. Stop being stupid.

Last edited:
Wow, I've seen stupid ideas before, but zero population growth is fucking laughable. You can't be serious.

If you're so god damned worried about it Lorax, why not end your life? Why do you give yourself a pass but condemn future humans to fate of never even existing. Go fuck yourself douchebag.

I didn't start any namecalling on this thread, douchebag.

I'm sure you can't start to figure it out duhla, do your shoe's match your purse today?

You know, it’s funny you should ask, I would think that my purse and shoes would be of more interest to BarbaraBorne, but since you have…I went to the outlets this weekend and picked up a to-die-for Michael Kors silver-steel colored satchel, which I am wearing today with my Kenneth Cole Reaction silver sandals, which I bought at the mall last week. It’s finally spring here, just gorgeous, and I had a spa-pedicure on Saturday and I have coral toes and fingers. I feel and look just absolutely fabulous today, the weather has gone to my head. I’m giddy.

What are you wearing?

How about your kids. they have to succeed before your grandkids can. Lives in the future are not more important than lives in the present. You're an idiot.

our children are all adults and taking care of themselves

our estate planing (revocable trust) benefits our grandchildren with a share of the interest generated by the trust going to our kids

if we do not plan in the present for the future there will be no future worth living in

open space is shrinking on a daily basis because the people alive today want to have more kids that require more housing that require more food that require more goods at infinitum, except that our resources are not infinite...unless we can get a significant number of people off of this ball of mud

the four horsemen are riding (not like they ever stopped) and always get their increasing share

i am curious, what will happen to our economy when there are no longer any more places to develop or farm

oh well

fyi - during my lifetime the world population has expanded from 2,000,000,000 to over 6,500,000,000 - despite the best efforts of the four horsemen

our children are all adults and taking care of themselves

our estate planing (revocable trust) benefits our grandchildren with a share of the interest generated by the trust going to our kids

if we do not plan in the present for the future there will be no future worth living in

open space is shrinking on a daily basis because the people alive today want to have more kids that require more housing that require more food that require more goods at infinitum, except that our resources are not infinite...unless we can get a significant number of people off of this ball of mud

the four horsemen are riding (not like they ever stopped) and always get their increasing share

i am curious, what will happen to our economy when there are no longer any more places to develop or farm

oh well

fyi - during my lifetime the world population has expanded from 2,000,000,000 to over 6,500,000,000 - despite the best efforts of the four horsemen

You're wealthy and that's great. However, the "green" bullshit is already driving up the cost of food and condemning many to starvation. THEY will not have grandchildren if they do not survive themselves. Lives in the future are not more important than lives in the present. In fact, lives in the future DEPEND on lives in the present continuing.

It's disgusting that you love death.

Maybe it;'s just that your content with many lines of humanity dying out so YOUR progeny have more. That's selfish.

Think about what I'm saying.

Think of all the lawns that could be growing food instead of useless grass. There is TONS of land going unused.

The green hysteria is just an excuse for elitists to seize control of world resources for themselves.

Last edited:
You're wealthy and that's great. However, the "green" bullshit is already driving up the cost of food and condemning many to starvation. THEY will not have grandchildren if they do not survive themselves. Lives in the future are not more important than lives in the present. In fact, lives in the future DEPEND on lives in the present continuing.

It's disgusting that you love death.

Maybe it;'s just that your content with many lines of humanity dying out so YOUR progeny have more. That's selfish.

Think about what I'm saying.

Think of all the lawns that could be growing food instead of useless grass. There is TONS of land going unused.

The green hysteria is just an excuse for elitists to seize control of world resources for themselves.

ahz

this is not one of my better days or weeks for reasons stated under the 'damage pedophiles do'

what little lawn we have is loaned out to our neighbor for grazing

we have an orchard and are adding on to it

we are growing a large number of trees to help reduce our 'carbon footprint'

we compost our green waste and use our food waste to raise earthworms

we use animal waste from our neighbors to improve the fertility of our land

we do not use chemicals (herbicides or pesticides) that contaminate our land

our human waste goes into a septic system not a sewer and the water goes back into the water table after it passes through our system (we do have to have our system pumped out about every 6 six years, but that waste is trucked to a recycling plant)

the BLM is a total disaster when it comes to managing public land - can we say overgrazing

ahz

this is not one of my better days or weeks for reasons stated under the 'damage pedophiles do'

what little lawn we have is loaned out to our neighbor for grazing

we have an orchard and are adding on to it

we are growing a large number of trees to help reduce our 'carbon footprint'

we compost our green waste and use our food waste to raise earthworms

we use animal waste from our neighbors to improve the fertility of our land

we do not use chemicals (herbicides or pesticides) that contaminate our land

our human waste goes into a septic system not a sewer and the water goes back into the water table after it passes through our system (we do have to have our system pumped out about every 6 six years, but that waste is trucked to a recycling plant)

the BLM is a total disaster when it comes to managing public land - can we say overgrazing

That's all well and good. The green movement is still evolving into an elitist power grab. There's plenty of land just sitting around that could be used. Then there's hydroponics. Then there's space station farms that damo thought of. The truth is the elites want to reduce the population by pricing many people out of the food market with the retarded biofuel scam.

Sorry about your molestation.

Back