Vigilantes in Oakland

did I say that?
you said that people shooting innocents should be sued. I gave you two examples of multiple cops shooting innocents and asked if they should be sued. You said that they were 'professionally trained' to do the job. would that not mean you said that they were professionally trained to shoot innocents?

you also said that people shouldn't be sued for doing their job, why not?

still waiting
you said that people shooting innocents should be sued. I gave you two examples of multiple cops shooting innocents and asked if they should be sued. You said that they were 'professionally trained' to do the job. would that not mean you said that they were professionally trained to shoot innocents?

I said VIGILANTES who shoot innocent people should be sued.

Do try and refrain from putting words in my mouth.

As I stated earlier, one of these days one of those vigilantes is going to shoot an innocent victim...when that happens they better have a really good lawyer because their ass is going to get sued.

I understand. I would assume you (we, all of us) could sue anyone who murders a family member. In this instance as I stated before is these people don't have any money. Pretty hard to sue someone who has nothing.

I know we get into a lot of ideologically driven hypothetical debates on this board but this is actually happening in real life. These people are not getting police service because there are not enough cops. I think people who are tired of having their neighborhood terrorized by thugs banning together saying we are not going to take it anymore and we are going to watch out for each other is great. That's a real meaning of community as I understand it.

I understand. I would assume you (we, all of us) could sue anyone who murders a family member. In this instance as I stated before is these people don't have any money. Pretty hard to sue someone who has nothing.

I know we get into a lot of ideologically driven hypothetical debates on this board but this is actually happening in real life. These people are not getting police service because there are not enough cops. I think people who are tired of having their neighborhood terrorized by thugs banning together saying we are not going to take it anymore and we are going to watch out for each other is great. That's a real meaning of community as I understand it.

There is NOTHING wrong with neighbors banding together to watch out for each other.

Maybe they could follow the example set by Curtis Sliwa's Guardian Angels, who seem to be able to get the job done without resorting to gunfire.

If the police aren't doing their jobs then it's up to the citizens of the area to hold their elected officials feet to the fire and DEMAND they do something.

Of course you would, because you're just the kind of petty, vindictive little crybaby who gets off on that kind of thing...LMAO!

I'm petty and vindictive. Let me know if it ever happens, so I can start a thread to laugh at you in. Also, let me know if your gun nut ass gets victimized so I can laugh at you for being anti-gun.

It's also going to be difficult because there will likely be no meaningful police investigation, and you will be left with no suspects and no one to sue.

It's also going to be difficult because there will likely be no meaningful police investigation, and you will be left with no suspects and no one to sue.

You hit on another huge issue which is the backlog of police work and the number of murderers who are walking the streets free because the police don't have enough manpower to process them.

As I stated earlier, one of these days one of those vigilantes is going to shoot an innocent victim...when that happens they better have a really good lawyer because their ass is going to get sued.

What are next weeks winning lotto numbers, oh clairvoyant one?

Back