Vigilantes in Oakland

Explain how you arrived at that conclusion.
DzZK7H8.png

You can get sued for anything whether you are doing your job right or not, this is America. The question to me is if you are following correct procedures will you lose if you get sued? (this could really be for any industry but since we're focusing on cops here I'll stick to that)

Your response in no way explained how you arrived at the conclusion you did.

Remember? You made the claim that you have been highly trained and get paid to get drunk and cause accidents that injure people.

Until you can prove that is your actual job, this is just another ridiculous, diversionary attempt at a "gotcha" moment.

Your response in no way explained how you arrived at the conclusion you did.

Remember? You made the claim that you have been highly trained and get paid to get drunk and cause accidents that injure people.

Until you can prove that is your actual job, this is just another ridiculous, diversionary attempt at a "gotcha" moment.

Well that's based on your argument that cops are highly trained to shoot innocent people.

Well that's based on your argument that cops are highly trained to shoot innocent people.

Uh-huh.

So because you wrongly believe I claim cops are highly trained to shoot innocent people, you bel...

you know...just forget it.

it's obvious you don't want an honest discussion, just another bullshit "gotcha" moment and I ain't playing.

I expect this sort of nonsense from Yurt, I guess with him going MIA, you believe it's up to the other conservatives to play his bullshit games.

Except I never made the claim that cops are highly trained to shoot innocent people.

This is why rational discourse is impossible...the Right is so tied up in catching Liberals in another "gotcha" moment, they can't even quote others honestly.

So when you said:
DzZK7H8.png

You actually meant the exact opposite? Go on, DO explain. I'd love to hear it.

Then show me the EXACT quote from me where I claimed the police are trained to shoot INNOCENT people...

Despite your sad attempt to twist my comments into something you can use for your "gotcha" moment, you can't show where I said any such thing.

Then show me the EXACT quote from me where I claimed the police are trained to shoot INNOCENT people...

Despite your sad attempt to twist my comments into something you can use for your "gotcha" moment, you can't show where I said any such thing.

And the resultant silence is deafening!

Except I never made the claim that cops are highly trained to shoot innocent people.
yes, you did. you STUPIDLY made that claim because you STUPIDLY side with police no matter what, due to your manly anti-gun stance. you walked right in to it, you know it, and now you refuse to acknowledge that you were burnt and proven wrong.

There is NOTHING wrong with neighbors banding together to watch out for each other.

Maybe they could follow the example set by Curtis Sliwa's Guardian Angels, who seem to be able to get the job done without resorting to gunfire.

If the police aren't doing their jobs then it's up to the citizens of the area to hold their elected officials feet to the fire and DEMAND they do something.
Do you do that before or after your family is murdered?
Or do you do the adult thing and look after yourself?

This is why rational discourse is impossible...the Right is so tied up in catching Liberals in another "gotcha" moment, they can't even quote others honestly.
Ok you said a cop who kills an innocent shouldn't be sued for doing his job.
No one should be sued for doing his job.
So is it a cops job to shoot innocent people?

yes, you did. you STUPIDLY made that claim because you STUPIDLY side with police no matter what, due to your manly anti-gun stance. you walked right in to it, you know it, and now you refuse to acknowledge that you were burnt and proven wrong.

Then why haven't you found the quote and posted it?

Because I NEVER SAID IT.

Come on...back up your claim.

Ok you said a cop who kills an innocent shouldn't be sued for doing his job.
No one should be sued for doing his job.
So is it a cops job to shoot innocent people?

Yeah...you can GFY.

Everyone is quickly learning how stupid it is to try and engage you in civil discourse.

Now why don't you get busy calling me some more petty names before someone wonders what's wrong with you?

Back