Walz defends his service record.

ExpressLane

Verified User
Tampon Tim says he is "damn proud of his service record" Well that is great Tim but no one is questioning the part that you actually served. The problem is you have claimed things that you did not do. You claimed to have carried a weapon in war when you never set foot in a war zone as a soldier. You said you retired as a Command Sargent Major when you really retired as a Master Sargent. Even the Harris Walz website has "demoted" you from Command Sargent Major to a Mster Sargent that is a silent admission that you misrepresented your service. So no Timmy Americans are not damn proud of your lies.

Tampon Tim says he is "damn proud of his service record" Well that is great Tim but no one is questioning the part that you actually served. The problem is you have claimed things that you did not do. You claimed to have carried a weapon in war when you never set foot in a war zone as a soldier. You said you retired as a Command Sargent Major when you really retired as a Master Sargent. Even the Harris Walz website has "demoted" you from Command Sargent Major to a Mster Sargent that is a silent admission that you misrepresented your service. So no Timmy Americans are not damn proud of your lies.
Leftists really think everyone is as stupid as they are.

Leftists really think everyone is as stupid as they are.
Are you STILL hanging about the forum trolling members, tatt-boy ?

Thick skinned or what ?

Haw, haw..............................................haw.

Are you STILL hanging about the forum trolling members, tatt-boy ?

Thick skinned or what ?

Haw, haw..............................................haw.
How many Zionist were kids by hamas on Oct 7, ball boy?

Tampon Tim is a stone valor thief.

He lied about carrying a weapon in war and his rank.

Any man who was a soldier and caught stealing valor and lying about rank is to be vilified. and deserves no leadership position.

He is of the ilk of Robert "Bowe" Bergdahl who deserted in Afghanistan.

Tampon Tim is a stone valor thief.

He lied about carrying a weapon in war and his rank.

Any man who was a soldier and caught stealing valor and lying about rank is to be vilified. and deserves no leadership position.

He is of the ilk of Robert "Bowe" Bergdahl who deserted in Afghanistan.
Walz retired as a Command Sgt Major. He was later reduced to Master Sgt for benefits purposes. He is correct and you are wrong.

Walz retired as a Command Sgt Major. He was later reduced to Master Sgt for benefits purposes. He is correct and you are wrong.
No he was busted down to Master Sargent before he was retired so he is a retired Master Sargent and he never even completed his Command Sargent Major course.

So let’s see, three misquotes over what was it twenty four years of voluntary service to our country and the guy “misrepresented” his service?

And the idiocy of the claim is that it is coming from the same people that worship the guy who has shitted on service and those that actually serviced for over nine years now

Such a stretch on the part of conservatives. If anyone has seen the clip, he's clearly trying to make a point that he doesn't want regular citizens to carry the same kinds of weapons that soldiers carry into war - he's not trying to beat his chest about being "in a war."

The right's response to this has been disgraceful. Over 2 decades of service, and they simply don't care. 2 decades+ is eclipsed by a 2-second fumbling of his words while he was making a point about guns. How are we encouraging anyone to serve w/ that?

And we don't even need to start talking about the "service" or lack thereof on the part of the deferment guy who heads the ticket on the other side.

Such a stretch on the part of conservatives. If anyone has seen the clip, he's clearly trying to make a point that he doesn't want regular citizens to carry the same kinds of weapons that soldiers carry into war - he's not trying to beat his chest about being "in a war."

The right's response to this has been disgraceful. Over 2 decades of service, and they simply don't care. 2 decades+ is eclipsed by a 2-second fumbling of his words while he was making a point about guns. How are we encouraging anyone to serve w/ that?

And we don't even need to start talking about the "service" or lack thereof on the part of the deferment guy who heads the ticket on the other side.
So why did he lie? He could have said that soldiers carry into war. He has never been in a war zone as a soldier. He also lied about his retirement rank.

So why did he lie? He could have said that soldiers carry into war. He has never been in a war zone as a soldier. He also lied about his retirement rank.

You're talking about it like it's a calculated lie. I've done what he did - I wanted to make a larger point about something, so I rushed to it. He wanted to talk about weapons of war, so he went for "carried into war" - he carried them PREPARING for potentially going to war. He just abbreviated it.

It's a tempest in a teacup. You'll ridicule what I just said, but everyone does this - including some other prominent candidates for office.

You're talking about it like it's a calculated lie. I've done what he did - I wanted to make a larger point about something, so I rushed to it. He wanted to talk about weapons of war, so he went for "carried into war" - he carried them PREPARING for potentially going to war. He just abbreviated it.

It's a tempest in a teacup. You'll ridicule what I just said, but everyone does this - including some other prominent candidates for office.
He was puffing himself up to potential voters . He NEVER carried a weapon into war. He has a history of falsely inflating his service.

Back