Walz, good candidate, wont change the dynamic.

The guy is good, and he presents a very good contrast to trump/vance.

My reaction is meh, nothing to change the dynamic. Kamala still has surprising momentum. People seem to be done with trump.
Big part of the dynamic is Trump's ridiculous yet effective mouth. Walz in my opinion is going to be better at stuffing it then any of the other contenders would have been.

My reaction is meh, nothing to change the dynamic. Kamala still has surprising momentum. People seem to be done with trump.
Except for Sarah Palin, I don't see any vice presidential candidates in the 21st century who changed the dynamic of a race.
Expecting VP nominees to help you pick up a swing state I believe is an outdated 20th century political strategy. John Edwards didn't help Kerry pick up North Carolina, and Paul Ryan did not help Romney pick off Wisconsin.

Most show even race.
they show a steady move in her direction, that is continuing. I'm seeing her ahead in most, but yes within the MOE.

IN a MOE race it is about the enthusiasm, and currently she has it.

surprising momentum

And that works out to just a 1.7% lead a statistical tie!

The momentum will fade!

Back