Walz, good candidate, wont change the dynamic.

Where's Joe in these times of crisis ? He's not scheduled to appear...anywhere...he's in mandated hiding...

You're a dimwitted donkey humper.

I am not dimwitted or a donkey humper.

What are you, 10 years old.

Oranto denied every telling it.

Did he do so under oath?

And several other agents tell that the substance of the charge happened as he supposedly told it. He may be the one lying.
Honesty is not a leftist value.
Intelligence and honesty is not a MAGA value at all.

The guy is good, and he presents a very good contrast to trump/vance.

My reaction is meh, nothing to change the dynamic. Kamala still has surprising momentum. People seem to be done with trump.
Trying to revive Trump will cost AIPAC a billion . Money down the tubes. There are no votes in genocide.

Trump.jpg

Joe was pushed out. The party elites decided who the candidate would be. Chinese democracy aka leftism in America
Joe Biden left voluntarily. He had the votes.

You are guessing that he left because of the pressure. But he may have left because he realized he was drained.

If there is a disgusting part of American politics...it is the part you champion, Yakuda. You, and others like you, are the real danger to America.

Joe Biden left voluntarily. He had the votes.

You are guessing that he left because of the pressure. But he may have left because he realized he was drained.

If there is a disgusting part of American politics...it is the part you champion, Yakuda. You, and others like you, are the real danger to America.
you are naive'....

The guy is good, and he presents a very good contrast to trump/vance.

My reaction is meh, nothing to change the dynamic. Kamala still has surprising momentum. People seem to be done with trump.

I'm sure she selected him to firm up Midwestern battleground states. Like others have said: almost no one votes for the VP.

She's only been the nominee for barely a week.

In that short period, she's closed the gap and in some cases, taken the lead.

But if being negative about it makes you happy, then have your fun.

It's kind of scary in TrumpTown now. I think they see that DJT's weird speech patterns are now the "highlight" just as DJT was able to leverage points against Biden due to how Biden presented stuff verbally (stumbling, mumbling etc.) Now TRUMP is the one that can barely string together three words in a row.

His age is definitely going from a relative 'advantage' to now a SEVERE disadvantage.

His hard-core followers won't budge, but anyone who's even marginally in the middle will flee him.

At this point my suspicion is that if DJT stands a chance at winning it will be 100% an electoral college game and NOTHING to do with the popular vote. Standard issue with most GOP wins for the Oval Office over the decades.

you mean it will be like every other presidential election ever held since the US constitution was written?......

No, I mean the presidents who won the Popular Vote. In other words folks like Obama, not like DJT.

Here's a list of who got what:

Back