Walz, good candidate, wont change the dynamic.

Walz dramatically changed the dynamic - just not in the way you had hoped.

He sunk the already floundering campaign.

You think the Oligarchs sat around and said "gee, this is a close race and Kamala is really far left - let's get someone ever more radical, to balance things..."

ROFL

Hey, I applaud you - instead of choosing Shapiro, you opted for political suicide!
ROTFLMAO. If you need to believe that.

ROTFLMAO. If you need to believe that.

Reality is rough on you drones.

Walz is out less than 48 hours and is already the center of dozens of major scandals.

You don't care - you'll vote as the party orders you to vote.

But the election is won or lost in the battle ground states, you know, where Tampon Timmy, the Minnesota Maoist says are only rocks and dirt...

Like I said, I'm thrilled with the pick of the Oligarchs - it cinches the election for Trump. He was going to win anyway, but this returns it to where it was before the coup.

It DOES show who is a candidate that has more support from the people. Funny how when your guy talks he ALWAYS blathers on about the popular vote. LOLOLOLOL.

Which is strange, then, that so many politicians blather on about the popular vote. Almost as if it tells you who is more popular as a candidate!
Blather. It is meaningful that you have more votes than your opponent. Our atavistic electoral college is a disgrace. I am sure Hillary took some solace in knowing she got more votes than Daffy Donald. It is the only election in America where such a wrong can happen.

I figured you would say something like that. The Trumpys are going full Swift Boat now. When you have no positives on military service, claim the guy who did his military service, was a bad soldier and a real coward. You can always pay someone to disparage a soldier's time in the service. A real patriot is someone like Trump who said his VietNam was avoiding VD when he was draft dodging. He is not ultra-left. His positions will be great for patriotic Americans.
I didn't say it. I have no personal knowledge of Walz's service. His peers, and fellow NCO's who worked with him said it. As a senior NCO myself I'll take their word for it. It is an unequivocable fact that when Walz's unit was to deploy to Iraq he chose to quit military service. That has to be one of the most stupid things you could do on an economic basis since you lose your retirement and benefits. It is a near traitorous thing to do to your unit, particularly when you are in a very high position of leadership. I've been in the position he was in with that unit. I've been a Command Chief. I know the enlisted expect me to set the example and provide good leadership when things like a deployment occur. I've been through a unit call up and dealt with that. To bail like Walz did is unforgivable.

Trump, like Biden, dodged the draft for Vietnam by various legal means. Clinton gamed the system and was a true draft dodger. With Walz, I know the type. Usually it's more junior personnel that don't have a retirement to lose that quit out-of-hand because they can (that is they've done their 6 or now 8 years of total service and are in the "voluntary" category--no, I don't expect you to understand the finer details of military service and contracts or commissions but that's how it is).

obviously you are still struggling with the concept of "electoral college".......

If you actually had ever paid attention in your history class or watched anything except Fox News you'd know more about this particular discussion.

LOL.

Your guy won by an Electoral College thing so now you all love the EC. But if your guy lost an EC but won the popular vote you would have to be positively delusional to think he wouldn't crow that every single second of every single day.

LOL

Your guy won by an Electoral College thing so now you all love the EC. But if your guy lost an EC but won the popular vote you would have to be positively delusional to think he wouldn't crow that every single second of every single day.
every president wins by the electoral college........I love it every election.......unless the guy wins in an unconstitutional election like Biden did......

Back