Walz, good candidate, wont change the dynamic.

I am not dimwitted or a donkey humper.

What are you, 10 years old.

Did he do so under oath?

And several other agents tell that the substance of the charge happened as he supposedly told it. He may be the one lying.

Intelligence and honesty is not a MAGA value at all.
Of course you're a dimwitted donkey humper. Only a dimwitted donkey humper would say they aren't a dimwitted donkey humper.

Of course you're a dimwitted donkey humper. Only a dimwitted donkey humper would say they aren't a dimwitted donkey humper.
Shouldn't you be off counting how many Zionists the Israeli army deliberately killed on October 7th, tatt-boy ?

Haw, haw...........................haw.

Shouldn't you be off counting how many Zionists the Israeli army deliberately killed on October 7th, tatt-boy ?

Haw, haw...........................haw.
Tell us how many zionists your cum suppliers killed on oct 7 stormy. You're hamas stormy Daniels. You take it in every oriface

Tell us how many zionists your cum suppliers killed on oct 7 stormy. You're hamas stormy Daniels. You take it in every oriface
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Haw, haw..........................................................haw.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Haw, haw..........................................................haw.
How many Stormy? You want to suck hamas dick so badly you can't answer the question? We have to listen to a hamas slut tell us how bad Israel is.

How many Stormy? You want to suck hamas dick so badly you can't answer the question? We have to listen to a hamas slut tell us how bad Israel is.
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Haw, haw.................................haw.

“On May 16th, 2005, [Walz] quit, betraying his country, leaving the 1-125th Field Artillery Battalion and its Soldiers hanging; without its senior Non-Commissioned Officer, as the battalion prepared for war,”

Tim Walz left National Guard battalion ‘hanging,’ ‘slithered out the door’ before Iraq deployment: vets
Veterans have accused Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz of “embellishing” his military career and abandoning his National Guard battalion, highlighting that the now-vice presidential pick for the Democrats n…
nypost.com

“On May 16th, 2005, [Walz] quit, betraying his country, leaving the 1-125th Field Artillery Battalion and its Soldiers hanging; without its senior Non-Commissioned Officer, as the battalion prepared for war,”

Tim Walz left National Guard battalion ‘hanging,’ ‘slithered out the door’ before Iraq deployment: vets
Veterans have accused Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz of “embellishing” his military career and abandoning his National Guard battalion, highlighting that the now-vice presidential pick for the Democrats n…
nypost.com
He was afraid to serve his country in Iraq

You didn't answer the question about whether you are a ten years old.

And what makes you think that "Only a dimwitted donkey humper would say they aren't a dimwitted donkey humper."

Where did you take your logic classes...Trump University?

You didn't answer the question about whether you are a ten years old.

And what makes you think that "Only a dimwitted donkey humper would say they aren't a dimwitted donkey humper."

Where did you take your logic classes...Trump University?
The donkey humper is getting riled up

He was telling it like it was at that moment.

He apparently changed his mind. If that is something a blockhead like you cannot do...you gotta live with it.

If you were too stupid to understand the difference between hearsay testimony and testimony about what someone told Hutchinson...you should really stay away from calling others stupid.

You are not especially bright.

If you want to think Joe Biden withdrew because of pressure...and not voluntarily...fine with me. Who cares what you guess about what happened. It may have been due to pressure...and it may have been due to Joe realizing the best thing he could do for himself and for his country...was to withdraw.

I realize you probably cannot even comprehend that kind of thought...but, whatever.

I am far from dimwitted...and I am not a piece of shit.

You are excused for now.
well you should have known that MAGAS don't have the intelligence to change their mind, heck they decided to back Trump and aren't smart enough to stop backing the liar / grafter / the want to be Dictator.
in fact they aren't even smart enough to realize he has already told them when he is done taking the lefts Constitutional rights away from them he is coming after theirs.
He told them he doesn't give a shit about them he only wants their vote and their money.
yes they are NOT smart AT ALL>
Have a nice day

The guy is good, and he presents a very good contrast to trump/vance.

My reaction is meh, nothing to change the dynamic. Kamala still has surprising momentum. People seem to be done with trump.

I agree, I don't see this guy bringing anything dynamic to the campaign, kinda like Tim Caine with Hillary back then. But like you, I like the guy, I find him safe.​

Right now everything lies at the foot of Harris and how far she can take all of this. Her biggest obstacle right now is immigrants... and until she settles that issue, by pushing blame on Trump and Maga for killing a workable bill, its uphill. Democrats have got to STOP ALLOWING ILLEGALS TO HIGHJACK OUR PARTY'S AGENDA EVERY DAMN TIME WE GET THE FUCKIN WHITE HOUSE. These damn people always come out when we're in office, they don't pull this shit with the GOP. We get saddled with always having to defend this fuckin people and I'm tired of it.​

Back