Walz, good candidate, wont change the dynamic.

The guy is good, and he presents a very good contrast to trump/vance.

My reaction is meh, nothing to change the dynamic. Kamala still has surprising momentum. People seem to be done with trump.
What I especially like is how the supposed party "defending democracy" will put a candidate that no one voted for. I'm no fan of the dunce brandon but the coup your party executed against him was disgusting and decidedly not democratic.

Because we can see it in real time.
Right, and dismantling the opposing Presidential candidate is the foremost function of a VP candidate. What was that from Trump today if not a "tremble" when he said of the governor who secured free school lunches for kids: "Walz will be hell on earth". Yeah, for Trump he will.

What I especially like is how the supposed party "defending democracy" will put a candidate that no one voted for. I'm no fan of the dunce brandon but the coup your party executed against him was disgusting and decidedly not democratic.
Joe Biden withdrew. He voluntarily withdrew from contention. I know you are not especially bright, but even you should realize that Joe Biden decided not to continue in this endeavor.

He withdrew. Now the party could have said...well, I guess we have to concede the election to that asshole Trump because Joe withdrew...

...OR IT COULD APPOINT SOMEONE ELSE TO TAKE JOE BIDEN'S PLACE ON THE TICKET.

I think they did the right thing not to concede...and instead put Kamala Harris forward as the standard bearer.

I figure that despite your severe mental handicap, you realize this is so, but you guys have so little to go on, I guess grasping at straws makes some sense.

Grasp away. Don't mind the laughter from us.

By the way...you folk seem to think she is a push-over. I'm wondering why you are so upset that she heads the ticket rather than being ecstatic.

We feel your sorrow.

Joe Biden withdrew. He voluntarily withdrew from contention. I know you are not especially bright, but even you should realize that Joe Biden decided not to continue in this endeavor.

He withdrew. Now the party could have said...well, I guess we have to concede the election to that asshole Trump because Joe withdrew...

...OR IT COULD APPOINT SOMEONE ELSE TO TAKE JOE BIDEN'S PLACE ON THE TICKET.

I think they did the right thing not to concede...and instead put Kamala Harris forward as the standard bearer.

I figure that despite your severe mental handicap, you realize this is so, but you guys have so little to go on, I guess grasping at straws makes some sense.

Grasp away. Don't mind the laughter from us.

By the way...you folk seem to think she is a push-over. I'm wondering why you are so upset that she heads the ticket rather than being ecstatic.
So when joe said...

he was lying or demented or just spewing his usual mindless drivel? I may not be especially bright, but one thing is for sure, I'm no where as stupid as you leftist donkey humpers. Joe "voluntarily" withdrew like businesses "voluntarily" pay protection money. You're a dimwitted piece of shit.

So when joe said...

he was lying or demented or just spewing his usual mindless drivel? I may not be especially bright, but one thing is for sure, I'm no where as stupid as you leftist donkey humpers. Joe "voluntarily" withdrew like businesses "voluntarily" pay protection money. You're a dimwitted piece of shit.
Wahhhh

You idiots are pushing a candidate that no one voted for. Oh wait you mean yours is the party of Chinese "democracy". Yes we hate Chinese democracy
Well, we didn’t have time to set up a primary, no other choice. Sometimes that happens.

So when joe said...

he was lying or demented or just spewing his usual mindless drivel?

He was telling it like it was at that moment.

He apparently changed his mind. If that is something a blockhead like you cannot do...you gotta live with it.

I may not be especially bright, but one thing is for sure, I'm no where as stupid as you leftist donkey humpers.

If you were too stupid to understand the difference between hearsay testimony and testimony about what someone told Hutchinson...you should really stay away from calling others stupid.

You are not especially bright.
Joe "voluntarily" withdrew like businesses "voluntarily" pay protection money.
If you want to think Joe Biden withdrew because of pressure...and not voluntarily...fine with me. Who cares what you guess about what happened. It may have been due to pressure...and it may have been due to Joe realizing the best thing he could do for himself and for his country...was to withdraw.

I realize you probably cannot even comprehend that kind of thought...but, whatever.

You're a dimwitted piece of shit.
I am far from dimwitted...and I am not a piece of shit.

You are excused for now.

She may be ahead of trump and she may even win but to pretend yours is the party of democracy after this abortion, is evidence of your extensive brain damage
Look at crepitus with no courage to directly respond. You're pushing a candidate even you obtuse pieces of shit didnt want. You ran Brandon out on a rail and now you have the pigmented genitalia candidate on your ticket.

Well, we didn’t have time to set up a primary, no other choice. Sometimes that happens.
They really are in a dither...especially this idiot. I hope you are having as much fun as I in keeping him posting. He does more damage to the MAGA cause by accident than most people do on purpose.

He was telling it like it was at that moment.

He apparently changed his mind. If that is something a blockhead like you cannot do...you gotta live with it.

If you were too stupid to understand the difference between hearsay testimony and testimony about what someone told Hutchinson...you should really stay away from calling others stupid.

You are not especially bright.

If you want to think Joe Biden withdrew because of pressure...and not voluntarily...fine with me. Who cares what you guess about what happened. It may have been due to pressure...and it may have been due to Joe realizing the best thing he could do for himself and for his country...was to withdraw.

I realize you probably cannot even comprehend that kind of thought...but, whatever.

I am far from dimwitted...and I am not a piece of shit.

You are excused for now.
You're a dimwitted donkey humper. Oranto denied every telling it. Honesty is not a leftist value.

So when joe said...

You have evidence? Or just say shit cuz it helps your feels?

Back