Was 9/11 an inside job?

We're done.

You'd probably have to go thru SCOTUS Rehnquist Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement & those crooks on Capital Hill Christiananality Mohammed pedophilia national religion of preying on Washington, D.C. born USA citizens baptizing them as Islam in that WW II concentration camp Mengele "Angel of Death " baptize thine eyes by urinations supreme swastika up Uranus kangaroo court of thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights - old glory - old testament arsonists interpretation of "one nation under God with equal justice under law" suicidal super ego sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming ....

I have a guilty pleasure in watching Guillermo (Guile) and the Really Boorish 60 yr. old (RB60) first take schoolyard pot shots at me before going at each other. Kind of like watching Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee giving each other head noogies.....all of which has NOTHING to do with the OP.

Just sit back and enjoy, folks.

I have a guilty pleasure in watching Guillermo (Guile) and the Really Boorish 60 yr. old (RB60) first take schoolyard pot shots at me before going at each other. Kind of like watching Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee giving each other head noogies.....all of which has NOTHING to do with the OP.

Just sit back and enjoy, folks.

Educated guess that is the best English version of Latin common law of "serve the Pope or die" is as Russia's Orthodox Church rootin' tootin' Putin Ukraine exterminations as Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July 9/11 Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement of Washington, D.C. born USA citizens as Islam for precedent in Federal Lynching of same Washington, D.C. born USA citizens for Federal Lynching for the assassination of JFK regardless if the Washington, D.C. born USA citizens were at SCOTUS in that "man is God" interpretation of suicidal super ego sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming as "one nation under God with equal justice under law" Christiananality Mohammed pedophilia ....

Educated guess that is the best English version of Latin common law of "serve the Pope or die" is as Russia's Orthodox Church rootin' tootin' Putin Ukraine exterminations as Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July 9/11 Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement of Washington, D.C. born USA citizens as Islam for precedent in Federal Lynching of same Washington, D.C. born USA citizens for Federal Lynching for the assassination of JFK regardless if the Washington, D.C. born USA citizens were at SCOTUS in that "man is God" interpretation of suicidal super ego sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming as "one nation under God with equal justice under law" Christiananality Mohammed pedophilia ....

Russian Orthodox isn't controlled by the Pope!

Russian Orthodox isn't controlled by the Pope!

That good ole boys suicidal super ego Christiananality Mohammed pedophilia in their space is the place for the human race master plan, as Russia's Orthodox Church rootin' tootin' Putin's latest utilizing nuclear warheads on the border of Ukraine as SCOTUS supreme swastika up Uranus kangaroo court utilizing Klues Klucks duh Klans Federal Lynching churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement on Washington, D.C. born USA citizens for that 'serve pontifici vel mori' not so master race of thieving US Constitution arsonists 9/11 Federal Lynching in precedent for thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists Federal Lynching assassination of JFK ....

That good ole boys suicidal super ego Christiananality Mohammed pedophilia in their space is the place for the human race master plan, as Russia's Orthodox Church rootin' tootin' Putin's latest utilizing nuclear warheads on the border of Ukraine as SCOTUS supreme swastika up Uranus kangaroo court utilizing Klues Klucks duh Klans Federal Lynching churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement on Washington, D.C. born USA citizens for that 'serve pontifici vel mori' not so master race of thieving US Constitution arsonists 9/11 Federal Lynching in precedent for thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists Federal Lynching assassination of JFK ....

Babble

As SCOTUS Rehnquist's Fourth Reich July 9/11 supreme swastika up Uranus kangaroo court 'serve ponticfici vel mori' baptize thine eyes by urinations Federal Lynching of Washington, D.C. born USA citizens as Islam for precedent for Federal Lynching of a 9 year old Washington, D.C. born in their Christiananality pedophilia tradition of thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists national religion at SCOTUS the day JFK was assassinated in that "one nation under God with equal justice under law" Federal perjury.

As SCOTUS Rehnquist's Fourth Reich July 9/11 supreme swastika up Uranus kangaroo court 'serve ponticfici vel mori' baptize thine eyes by urinations Federal Lynching of Washington, D.C. born USA citizens as Islam for precedent for Federal Lynching of a 9 year old Washington, D.C. born in their Christiananality pedophilia tradition of thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists national religion at SCOTUS the day JFK was assassinated in that "one nation under God with equal justice under law" Federal perjury.

Whatever dude.

Sorry to inform you Guillermo, but when you bleat the same heinous garbage as someone else, you're attempts to appear better than them are dubious at best.

You think I'm trying to appear better than other people? If I wanted to do that I wouldn't be rolling around in the mud with the pigs.

Hey Guillermo, if you don't really feel that way then don't try to be sarcastic about it. It's in poor taste and not humorous to anyone save racists and bigots.

I'm not being sarcastic...and by the way that's the wrong word, you're looking for ironic (yeah, I went to college.)

Whatever dude.

Oh, that US District Court of Nazington condescending arrogance protecting & serving SCOTUS Rehnquist Federal Lynching of Washington, D.C. born USA citizens & those Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement upholding one of Eisenhower's WW II US Army Pentagon Staff Sergeants as Islam for those burning "it's just a God damn piece of paper" US Constitution Bill of Rights "What is 9/11 ?" Freudian slip with malice aforethought national religion of Christiananality Mohammed pedophilia Islamidiotocracy.....

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
Sorry to inform you Guillermo, but when you bleat the same heinous garbage as someone else, you're attempts to appear better than them are dubious at best.

You think I'm trying to appear better than other people? If I wanted to do that I wouldn't be rolling around in the mud with the pigs.

Then you need to see somebody about you obsessive need to interact with people you consider "pigs". Follow my example; when you read the author of a thread or a title you don't like, don't post on it.

And spare us all the lame excuse by all intellectually dishonest/impotent wonks that this is a joke. No one buys that.

Back