Was 9/11 an inside job?

I stopped reading at KKK.

Klues Klucks duh Klans of SCOTUS Rehnquist why "man is God" for Washington, D.C. born USA citizens are Islam is good enough in "one nation under God with equal justice under law" Islamidiotocracy for you obviously.....

So you want to hang him for fixing an election that was fixed? Fascinating! Do tell.

Hmm, BIZARRE CLAIM by you...ESPECIALLY since the MAGA minions accepted ALL the following elections USING THE SAME SYSTEM that gave the GOP the wins in the House and Senate. Just saying.

Hmm, BIZARRE CLAIM by you...ESPECIALLY since the MAGA minions accepted ALL the following elections USING THE SAME SYSTEM that gave the GOP the wins in the House and Senate. Just saying.

If you care to look I've often claimed on this forum that we have NEVER had an honest election. FFS Tammany Hall was fixing elections before America was even a country.

I stopped reading at Klues.

Like those Federal Lynching churchstate of hate fiefdom upholding a Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist tradition in suicidal super ego avoidance of "man is God" when it comes to that Star Bellied Sneeches with Stars Upon Thars inside job under color of law you Washington, DC. born "be Islam"....

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

If you care to look I've often claimed on this forum that we have NEVER had an honest election. FFS Tammany Hall was fixing elections before America was even a country.

:palm: 1784 is when we officially became a country, you fool! Tammany Hall occurred nearly a century later. Look it up.

You often LIE or BS about your past stances and posts. That coupled with your proud ignorance about the topics you bray about makes most claims you make dubious at best. My previous post points to your hypocrisy. Deal with it, or don't ... but you need to grow up, Guillermo.

:palm: 1784 is when we officially became a country, you fool! Tammany Hall occurred nearly a century later. Look it up.

You often LIE or BS about your past stances and posts. That coupled with your proud ignorance about the topics you bray about makes most claims you make dubious at best. My previous post points to your hypocrisy. Deal with it, or don't ... but you need to grow up, Guillermo.

Perhaps it is you who should be looking things up.

I stopped reading at KKK.

Seems this Christian Nation SCOTUS "Animal Crackers" frosting and little sprinkles Marx brothers parody in that communism of Christiananality Mohammed pedophilia tradition with Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement for thieving a US Navy Hospital US Constitution Bill of Rights for arson on a cross gets underrated when it comes their thieving more than 2 dozen National Archives purchased US Constitution Bill of Rights over a few years for burning in all probability as if all those Bill of Rights were the same Bill of Rights from the US Navy Hospital.....

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

Perhaps it is you who should be looking things up.

You were referring to the infamous corruption under Boss Tweed. That was a century AFTER the creation of Tammany Hall (https://www.history.com/topics/us-government/tammany-hall) AND when America officially became a country (1784). If you are claiming it was corrupt from the start, you'd have to document that.

Next.

I never started reading his drivel, I noticed who the poster was...

As if there hasn't been more than enough Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate drug trafficking enforcement to dictate SCOTUS supreme swastika up Uranus kangaroo court Islamidiotocracy ark more perfect union of Christiananality & Mohammed pedophilia of lynch 2 Washington, D.C. born USA citizens as Islam, lynch 2 World Trade Towers as Islam & lynch 2 Washington, D.C. locations, one of which was the Pentagon & the other still Klues Klucks duh Klans as Islam....

As if there hasn't been more than enough Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate drug trafficking enforcement to dictate SCOTUS supreme swastika up Uranus kangaroo court Islamidiotocracy ark more perfect union of Christiananality & Mohammed pedophilia of lynch 2 Washington, D.C. born USA citizens as Islam, lynch 2 World Trade Towers as Islam & lynch 2 Washington, D.C. locations, one of which was the Pentagon & the other still Klues Klucks duh Klans as Islam....

giphy.gif

Leave it to their Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement to still continue attempts 23 years later to have one register to vote when reply wouldn't waste the time since Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement already lynched for stealing a Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement vote when won't even vote as SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July 9/11 supreme swastika up Uranus kangaroo court of Christiananality Mohammed pedophilia suicidal super ego "man is God" sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming as "one nation under God with equal justice under law" Fuhrer's Brainwashing Inquisition & US Fascist - Masochists continues under color of law.....

With those crooks on Capital Hill Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement "one nation under God with equal justice under law" national religion of Christiananality pedophilia "man is God" lynching Washington, D.C. born USA citizens as fabricated Islam misnomers for SCOTUS Fourth Reich July 9/11 supreme swastika up Uranus kangaroo court upholding Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement for a stolen Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement vote doesn't take rocket science for US Fascist - Masochist Federal Lynching of a Washington, D.C. born USA citizen for fabricated kill threats to continue Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement of a fabricated Navy Hospital US Constitution Bill of Rights theft & burning on a cross where a Washington, D.C. born USA citizen trying to obtain medical care passing in & out of consciousness lying on the hospital floor for decades in stealing & burning National Archives purchased US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists continued Federal Lynching with Fuhrer's Brainwashing Inquisition "no one steal & burns US Constitutions in this country" while stealing & burning a National Archives receipts photocopy like SCOTUS Federal Lynching KKK chiurchstate of hate fiefdom Islamidiotocracy medical care of stealing & burning a National Archives purchased US Constitution Bill of Rights the day a Washington, D.C. born USA citizen got a lunch pass from a D.C. hospital while Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement of a fabricated killing of JFK on their steps the same day. Just way too dang lily brilliant white not so master race not so master plan....

I never started reading his drivel, I noticed who the poster was...

Do you realize how fucking stupid you come off consistently commenting on my posts and threads by stating they're all "drivel" and you NEVER read them ... especially when you rush to the aide and comfort of your equally preposterous brethren when I make fools of them?

I don't know what you're addicted to RB, but you need to seek help.

Do you realize how fucking stupid you come off consistently commenting on my posts and threads by stating they're all "drivel" and you NEVER read them ... especially when you rush to the aide and comfort of your equally preposterous brethren when I make fools of them?

I don't know what you're addicted to RB, but you need to seek help.

What could be better than SCOTUS "one nation under God with equal justice under law" medical care of 50 years for Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists & over 20 years of Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement thieving Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement vote stealing .....

Back