Was 9/11 an inside job?

Do you realize how fucking stupid you come off consistently commenting on my posts and threads by stating they're all "drivel" and you NEVER read them ... especially when you rush to the aide and comfort of your equally preposterous brethren when I make fools of them?

I don't know what you're addicted to RB, but you need to seek help.

RB is in a Toxic relationship! Sadly he lost his balls!

I never started reading his drivel, I noticed who the poster was...

Yet another Christiananality - Mohammed pedophilia suicidal super ego "man is God" condescending arrogance dumb as shit vile & despicable reincarnation of SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July 9/11 WW II Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations Washington, D.C. born USA citizens are Islam Islamidiotocracy brainwashingtan national religion of thieving National Archives purchased US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists.....

Do you realize how fucking stupid you come off consistently commenting on my posts and threads by stating they're all "drivel" and you NEVER read them ... especially when you rush to the aide and comfort of your equally preposterous brethren when I make fools of them?

I don't know what you're addicted to RB, but you need to seek help.

The only fool you make is of yourself. You think you're some kind of prodigy, I (and anyone with a functioning brain) think you're an over zealous idiot, full of shit, wind and piss.

The only fool you make is of yourself. You think you're some kind of prodigy, I (and anyone with a functioning brain) think you're an over zealous idiot, full of shit, wind and piss.

I disagree. He's waking up. It will take time though.

It's not about him, he's a POS and we both know it. Don't ever lie to me.

Who's lying? I think he's an idiot. I will give him credit on one thing, although most of his posts are drivel, he doesn't attack other poster's family members like a select few others here.

Who's lying? I think he's an idiot. I will give him credit on one thing, although most of his posts are drivel, he doesn't attack other poster's family members like a select few others here.

You lied and you know it. Don't do that again.

We're done.

BelovedVerifiableEyelashpitviper-size_restricted.gif

Back