Was Darla banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darla isn't coming back. Darla hates me and she thinks I control rana billy and damo. If they ever agree with me or if they ever think something first and I agree with them it's because I got into their head. I am that powerful.

That said She is a huge nag and perpetual bitcher and all nags gotta wag their finger after a while so who knows

Darla isn't coming back. Darla hates me and she thinks I control rana billy and damo. If they ever agree with me or if they ever think something first and I agree with them it's because I got into their head. I am that powerful.

well Desh convinced me that you were posting as Damo but I thought Billy was dead......

That said She is a huge nag and perpetual bitcher and all nags gotta wag their finger after a while so who knows

She isn't gone. She will be back. If Crooked ILLary wins she will come back to gloat. If Crooked ILLary loses she will come back to bemoan the loss of society as we know it.

She said she wasn't coming back after she came clean about here and Prune's sordid affair (she has only Christiefan to blame) and stormed off. She can't quit this place

billy is still around in the backroom and helps with decisions, he just hates all of you now lol

LOL

hannibal.jpg

I know "little about science."

I'll tell you who you are. You are the guy who said the automobile was a novelty item. You are the guy who said TV was a folly.

You're the guy who said the computer was a science project and that it would never be used by regular people.

Kick his ass!

You gave Darla tacit permission to be a racist by not squeaking up, in fact you are one also by portraying Asian women as prostitutes and whores. That is why I think you are a contemptible cunt who is lower than a snake's arsehole. I want everybody to know what a hypocrite you really are, now go and suck Trollop's dick.
Poor Tom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back