Was Darla banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear everything you write in sort of a drunken, slurry bad British accent.

Enjoy the transition to renewable energy, you proud slave of oil.

That's because you are not very bright and Darla's polemical screeds seem erudite to you. It is also plainly apparent that you know very little about science and are easily hoodwinked by charlatans. Here is what former Obama Department of Energy Assistant Secretary Charles McConnell says : 'The Clean Power Plan has been falsely sold as impactful environmental regulation when it is really an attempt by our primary federal environmental regulator to take over state and federal regulation of energy. ''What is also clear, scientifically and technically, is that EPA's plan will not significantly impact global emissions. All of the U.S. annual emissions in 2025 will be offset by three weeks of Chinese emissions. Three weeks."

Rana is that way as well, which is why she thanked you. I just love the way that you neatly avoided having to agree that calling somebody's wife a suckee fuckee, because they are Asian, is deeply racist and misogynistic and especially so coming from somebody who claims to have impeccable feminist credentials. Seems to me that implicates you as an uncritical and hypocritical camp follower, again like Rana. Even Grind, bless his cotton socks, could see that yet you seem unwilling to do so, very sad but true.

Last edited:
That's because you are not very bright and Darla's polemical screeds seem erudite to you. It is also plainly apparent that you know very little about science and are easily hoodwinked by charlatans. Rana is that way as well, which is why she thanked you.

I know "little about science."

I'll tell you who you are. You are the guy who said the automobile was a novelty item. You are the guy who said TV was a folly.

You're the guy who said the computer was a science project and that it would never be used by regular people.

I'll tell you who you are. You are the guy who said the automobile was a novelty item. You are the guy who said TV was a folly.

You're the guy who said the computer was a science project and that it would never be used by regular people.

He thinks a chemistry degree from the Eighties makes him a maven or something. He probably only studied it so he could make Roofies.

You have said that many times and I've shot it down in flames each time. You are either very forgetful or very stupid, probably both. If we were having this debate 100 odd years ago, you'd be telling me that the DC transmission system, pioneered by Edison, was the future rather than Tesla's superior AC transmission. In fact I doubt you could even tell me why that is, yet you feel able to pontificate in matters for which you have little or no knowledge.

Pretty predictable set of responses here.

You righties loved her & obsessed over her, just as much as you hated her.

Any way you slice it, she was a great poster. Best writer here, and that's not even disputable. I've gotten ticked off & split a few times too, so maybe she'll head on back one of these days.

No, I consistently thought of her as trash.

No she is not, I have known her very well over a long period of time.

I don't care how long you've known her........I've read her posts and she's not a good woman.......she used to be tolerable......now she's one of the four worst posters in the JPP.....

Chrispy is not a good woman......she's just another Trollop/BucKKKle/Desh........

She is not. She is the one who spilled the beans on Darla and Rune to begin with. You must be very careful what information you share with Christiefan. For if you cross her, she will spill it to anyone and everyone.

buyer beware

In case Thingy missed some of Darla's greatest hits. Now bear in mind that Darla and her Pussy Posse Rana and Christiefan spend hours upon hours lecturing us on not demeaning women etc. etc.

Does your whore wife squeal like a pig when you fuck her up her ass? Is that why you bought her and had her shipped to the UK? A good squealer?

If you think for one second I ever give a crap what he says to you animals here, you are mistaken. And all the animals have your approval Grind. Your cheering approval. So go fuck yourself and don't ever use me to try and shame him. I see you.

You come for me with that shit you english scumbag you better come better armed. Don't think you can hide behind mott either. You don't scare me. YOu think I give a fuck about your five dollar 3rd world whore? You think I'm afraid of being called a racist for going after your asian suckee fuckee?

Man someone been lying to you fop boy.

Cry harder you slime. Bring your whore on to cry too.

You never answered the question. When you fuck your whore wife up her ass does she squeal like a pig?

Post the audio of how your whore wife squeals like a pig when you fuck her up the ass.

You know what is interesting is that Zipperhead likes to keep certain quotes of JPP righties in his signature because of its incivility. I am curious as to why he doesn't feel Darla's little screeds don't warrant a place on his wall of fame?

Could it be that he is biased and looks the other way when lefties do it?

She is not. She is the one who spilled the beans on Darla and Rune to begin with. You must be very careful what information you share with Christiefan. For if you cross her, she will spill it to anyone and everyone.

buyer beware

I have known her over a decade and she has never revealed anything private about me, nor would I about her. We don't share the same politics all the time but people can be friends regardless.

In case Thingy missed some of Darla's greatest hits. Now bear in mind that Darla and her Pussy Posse Rana and Christiefan spend hours upon hours lecturing us on not demeaning women etc. etc.

Thingy was out to lunch when all that was going on, conveniently for him. You might also notice that Zippy, Leon, Trollop and Rana just looked the other way. I truly find them all to be contemptible and disgusting. Christie confided with me in private and disowned Darla a long time ago, well before all of her suckee fuckee bullshit. She prefers to stay out of it all now and I can't really blame her for that.

Darla and Rune are probably hoping for another JPP server crash, so her shame can disappear like Hillary tried to do with her own.

Thingy was out to lunch when all that was going on, conveniently for him. You might also notice that Zippy, Leon, Trollop and Rana just looked the other way. I truly find them all to be contemptible and disgusting. Christie confided with me in private and disowned Darla a long time ago, well before all of her suckee fuckee bullshit. She prefers to stay out of it all now and I can't really blame her for that.

Poor Tom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back