Waterboarding is NOT torture!

Why, would you have believed him?

You seem to forget that Bush 43 has been involved in Presidential politics for 19 years now; first with his Dad as veep, then with his Dad as Prez, now directly. Reagan tried to make nice to Democrats, so did Bush 41, and so did Bush 43 in his first term. I'm sure he's as mistrusting and sick of Democrats as anyone right about now, and could care less if he "proves" something that is fairly obvious, as well as inconsequential at the present time.

When you have a large percentage of people who think that the WTC was an inside job, and that "Bush lied" to get us into a crappy war with Iran, then there's not much point in trying to prove the obvious anymore.

darn by that figuring billy carter had 4 years of involvement in presidential politics. Then there are the kennedy youngins....
But then I guess this only counts for republicans....
Bush did not sober up till 40.

And ..................!

darn by that figuring billy carter had 4 years of involvement in presidential politics. Then there are the kennedy youngins....
But then I guess this only counts for republicans....
Bush did not sober up till 40.

Kennedy is still a drunk womanizer...

Why, would you have believed him?

You seem to forget that Bush 43 has been involved in Presidential politics for 19 years now; first with his Dad as veep, then with his Dad as Prez, now directly. Reagan tried to make nice to Democrats, so did Bush 41, and so did Bush 43 in his first term. I'm sure he's as mistrusting and sick of Democrats as anyone right about now, and could care less if he "proves" something that is fairly obvious, as well as inconsequential at the present time.

When you have a large percentage of people who think that the WTC was an inside job, and that "Bush lied" to get us into a crappy war with Iran, then there's not much point in trying to prove the obvious anymore.

But you're not trying to prove the obvious. That's what I've done. You're trying to prove the ridiculous, and you have nothing but 1 dude's word, and I've posted 5 articles refuting it.

Methinks you're excercising faith on this one, not factual reasoning.

And before you get gay, that's not an insult.

But you're not trying to prove the obvious. That's what I've done. You're trying to prove the ridiculous, and you have nothing but 1 dude's word, and I've posted 5 articles refuting it.

Methinks you're excercising faith on this one, not factual reasoning.

And before you get gay, that's not an insult.
I have Google here as well and don't care to play the game of who can find the most links. There's a ton out there either way.

They will be ice-skating in hell before I "get gay".

I have Google here as well and don't care to play the game of who can find the most links. There's a ton out there either way.

They will be ice-skating in hell before I "get gay".

You've gotten a little gay here and there with the "ding ding ding" posts, but that's besides the point.

I can see that this is beating a dead horse, so lets have a beer and grunt at the women.

You've gotten a little gay here and there with the "ding ding ding" posts, but that's besides the point.

I can see that this is beating a dead horse, so lets have a beer and grunt at the women.

The ding ding shit is the best way I've found to silence an insulter. I like to have honest debate as well as drink beer and oggle women. :clink:

Back