Waterboarding is NOT torture!

The bigger the lie, the more it has to be repeated in order for people to start believing it.

You're the most insightful poster on the board.

Well, you get the idea.

Is this a christian persecution complex linked thing or something southern guy ?
I am honestly at a loss to understand how you can still believe the bush lies.

Is this a christian persecution complex linked thing or something southern guy ?
I am honestly at a loss to understand how you can still believe the bush lies.

Why not try and prove these so-called "lies"? Or is it simply too easy to repeat the mantra, and insult/ demonize me for not believing it?

QFT. I think you should ask him why he hates America... ;) <--- Please, note the winky there Socrtease.
WTF do you think I have no sense of humor? Do you think I will over react and scream at you! Do you really think that I am that STUPID! Do you really think that I will just FLIP my lid and ..... er ....um.... we now return you to your regularly scheduled events.

Apparently it is. Saddam sent his WMDs to Syria.
Yes and the Syrians, who are probably more infiltrated by Mossad than any other middle eastern army on the planet, have been so smart they have been able to keep them a secret for 5 years. The Israelis would have known about WMD's in Syria within a month of their getting there. Case and point is the Israeli attack on the syrian nuke site last year that the Syrians did not even protest.

Yes and the Syrians, who are probably more infiltrated by Mossad than any other middle eastern army on the planet, have been so smart they have been able to keep them a secret for 5 years. The Israelis would have known about WMD's in Syria within a month of their getting there. Case and point is the Israeli attack on the syrian nuke site last year that the Syrians did not even protest.
Those are good points, but they all point to the likely possibility that Syria got rid of them. It does not dispute the fact that Saddam sent them over there, whether Syria wanted them or not. I’ve never accused the Syrians of being insane as Saddam was. Any sane leader would understand that having and using WMDs against a western power would be suicidal.

Those are good points, but they all point to the likely possibility that Syria got rid of them. It does not dispute the fact that Saddam sent them over there, whether Syria wanted them or not. I’ve never accused the Syrians of being insane as Saddam was. Any sane leader would understand that having and using WMDs against a western power would be suicidal.

You're out of your mind but you're a lost cause. My only question though, is why you've chosen to delude yourself.

Back