Waterboarding is NOT torture!

Libs hate Hannity because he exposes their hipocisies.
Yeah it has nothing to do with the fact that he shouts down people that score points against him and that he actually did say that anyone that questions our government is an enemy to the nation. Right wingers only agree with dissent that questions the way democrats do things. Anyone that questions the Bush administration is a traitor. Even if you also question the way dems do things.

Yeah it has nothing to do with the fact that he shouts down people that score points against him and that he actually did say that anyone that questions our government is an enemy to the nation. Right wingers only agree with dissent that questions the way democrats do things. Anyone that questions the Bush administration is a traitor. Even if you also question the way dems do things.
All talk show hosts shout down point getters, both lib and conservative.

Never heard him say "Anyone that questions the Bush administration is a traitor. " Looks like that is factually innacurate.

Traitor!

All talk show hosts shout down point getters, both lib and conservative.

Never heard him say "Anyone that questions the Bush administration is a traitor. " Looks like that is factually innacurate.

He's called Pat Buchanan a "liberal", and he's called many people traitors for questioning the Bush administration.

How nice it must be for you. Bush is such a great leader, the country is running like a swiss watch and we've yet to find out where Hussein hid his weapons on the eve of invasion.

I guess ignorance truly is bliss.

He's called Pat Buchanan a "liberal", and he's called many people traitors for questioning the Bush administration.

How nice it must be for you. Bush is such a great leader, the country is running like a swiss watch and we've yet to find out where Hussein hid his weapons on the eve of invasion.

I guess ignorance truly is bliss.
Apparently it is. Saddam sent his WMDs to Syria.

LOL, you at least have to be related to Dixie.

Beefy how do you know it is not Dix, ip address ? Perhaps he moved or got another isp.

Dixie is a far larger gas bag than this guy. At least this guy doesn't post 11 page diatribes with no point.

But some people believe anything though to protect their party. Hussein hiding his weapons just before being attacked by his most powerful adversary? That has to be seriously, the stupidest, most asinine belief ever held by any living thing in the entire universe, ever.

Dixie is a far larger gas bag than this guy. At least this guy doesn't post 11 page diatribes with no point.

But some people believe anything though to protect their party. Hussein hiding his weapons just before being attacked by his most powerful adversary? That has to be seriously, the stupidest, most asinine belief ever held by any living thing in the entire universe, ever.

Saddam flew his best fighter jets to Iran at the start of GW1, so his deal with Syria is entirely consistent with prior behavior. The US had a deal with Syria to enter Iraq through their country, which was rescinded at the 11th hour.

What’s stupid is ignoring the actual history and events, and attempting to understand Saddam by theorizing what a sane person would do.

Saddam flew his best fighter jets to Iran at the start of GW1, so his deal with Syria is entirely consistent with prior behavior. The US had a deal with Syria to enter Iraq through their country, which was rescinded at the 11th hour.

What’s stupid is ignoring the actual history and events, and attempting to understand Saddam by theorizing what a sane person would do.

LOL

I can't believe someone would have his lips buried so far up W's as as to believe such idiocy.

Hussein would rather hide in a hole and then get hanged than fight back with his best weapons.

Good thinking S&M, you should work for the Ministry of Information in Oceania.

yeah sadam would do that after using chemical weapons on them.

Would you like to buy a planet in the Andromeda galaxy ?

I can get you a low intrest variable rate loan for it.

LOL

I can't believe someone would have his lips buried so far up W's as as to believe such idiocy.

Hussein would rather hide in a hole and then get hanged than fight back with his best weapons.

Good thinking S&M, you should work for the Ministry of Information in Oceania.

Insults instead of a reasoned argument. I am not surprised.

an insult ? Not at all I just saw this as an opportunity to make money.
a fool and his money are soon parted.

Back