Waterboarding is NOT torture!

Back to the original subject:
"in 1947, the United States charged a Japanese officer, Yukio Asano, with war crimes for carrying out another form of waterboarding on a U.S. civilian. The subject was strapped on a stretcher that was tilted so that his feet were in the air and head near the floor, and small amounts of water were poured over his face, leaving him gasping for air until he agreed to talk.

"Asano was sentenced to 15 years of hard labor,"
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071214100158AAmFMkA

if waterboarding is a war crime then Bush is a war criminal and needs to be brought to justice just like Bin Laden, oh never mind...

Back to the original subject:
"in 1947, the United States charged a Japanese officer, Yukio Asano, with war crimes for carrying out another form of waterboarding on a U.S. civilian. The subject was strapped on a stretcher that was tilted so that his feet were in the air and head near the floor, and small amounts of water were poured over his face, leaving him gasping for air until he agreed to talk.

"Asano was sentenced to 15 years of hard labor,"
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071214100158AAmFMkA

if waterboarding is a war crime then Bush is a war criminal and needs to be brought to justice just like Bin Laden, oh never mind...

The subject was a civilian, not a terriorist. Plus there is no details of what the purpose of the waterboarding was for. Its not a valid comparison.

as far as Hannity goes, he loves opposing view points, even on his forum....
If you disagree with his views or try to tell the truth you get this message next time you log on....

You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

I can guarantee it.

If Sadam moved his weapons before the invasion we would have seen it not only from the no fly zones that we were patrolling but also from space. Do you Bushites really believe we missed convoys of weapons?

I think the right has crumbled in on its self and the last remaining believers are grasping at straws trying to make some sense of their fading reality.

hey usc, been busy, new job, lots of hrs, don't feel like looking at computer when I get home most times.
I see not much has changed in my absence.

More right wingers on here from somewhere else, other than that pretty much the same old same old.
luck in the new job.

I dunno he seems like a less verbose and calmer version of Dixie.
such an easy target it is almost sinful to attack him.
Kinda like shooting ducks in a cage.

If Sadam moved his weapons before the invasion we would have seen it not only from the no fly zones that we were patrolling but also from space. Do you Bushites really believe we missed convoys of weapons?

There is plenty of photographic evidence of truck movement from Iraq into Syria during that time. Since the trucks don't have a skull and crosbones on them then they contain teddy bears?

Back