we had to put to sleep our beloved cat charcoal

No...that's not right.

Those are treatable and possibly curable.

How about just getting smashed like a fucking cockroach by a Mack truck?

We are all going to die. Does it really matter how? As long as those that love you know that you do and you are right with God, nothing else matters. Least of all what you think

Have a great day

Cancer? Who knows, maybe. Will let you know if I do. AIDS? Not a chance. Not gay and not an IV drug abuser

But it is just a cat. What are you getting all wound up about?
Well, you're being a dick to someone who lost something very important. A living being that he cared about. Cat's aren't replaceable you dumbass. Just because you can go to the store and buy another doesn't make it replaceable. That's like saying you're replaceable because your dad can knock up a women and have her binge drink during pregnancy to ensure that the child is as retarded as you.

Wasn't Alias already banned once?

Why's he allowed back to pollute the place?

Because he isn't?

I mean, it's pretty clear that when we ban someone permanently, we don't just say fuck it after a couple of months. At least I'd think it was clear.

Here is a list of similarities between the two:

They are both Republican/right winged
They might both be male.

That's it. They're on opposite ends of the country, and I doubt Alias would move several thousand miles to get around being banned here. Hell, ID and USL haven't done that yet and they can't stop trying to get around their bans.

Because he isn't?

I mean, it's pretty clear that when we ban someone permanently, we don't just say fuck it after a couple of months. At least I'd think it was clear.

How can you be sure? Throwaway addresses and VPNs make it impossible to identify them unequivocally. The only way to tell is by his obnoxiousness. And this guy's either doing his best to mimic the obnoxiousness or it's him.

How can you be sure? Throwaway addresses and VPNs make it impossible to identify them unequivocally. The only way to tell is by his obnoxiousness. And this guy's either doing his best to mimic the obnoxiousness or it's him.

By that logic you could be Dixie.

Exactly right.

If I wanted to sign up with 30 accounts here, using different VPNs for each one, I could easily do so.

:palm:

You're clearly going to believe whatever you like inspite of what I say or any evidence that points to otherwise. Fine, whatever. I don't want to spend any more time dwelling on it in Dons thread. It's disrespectful.

Well, you're being a dick to someone who lost something very important. A living being that he cared about. Cat's aren't replaceable you dumbass. Just because you can go to the store and buy another doesn't make it replaceable. That's like saying you're replaceable because your dad can knock up a women and have her binge drink during pregnancy to ensure that the child is as retarded as you.

Well that is clearly just silly. Of course a cat is replaceable. You go get another one. Humans are all together different.

It is just a cat. You people make it sound like a person.

Well that is clearly just silly. Of course a cat is replaceable. You go get another one. Humans are all together different.

It is just a cat. You people make it sound like a person.

And a fetal alcohol baby is just another you. Just nine months and a 12 pack a day is all it takes to birth a flaming pants on head retard like yourself.

Seriously, you're a dick.

Exactly right.

If I wanted to sign up with 30 accounts here, using different VPNs for each one, I could easily do so.

You are saying something wrong... a virtual private network has little to do with your IPs. I think you are trying to say you would use anonymous proxies...

Did you ever think more than one person could be that obnoxious? I mean I accept that all of you left wingers are different people even though it should be impossible for so many people to be that mind numbingly stupid. Just sayin

You are saying something wrong... a virtual private network has little to do with your IPs. I think you are trying to say you would use anonymous proxies...

No I'm not saying something wrong. Using a VPN changes your IP address. By using static VPNs, your location reflects the IP address of that VPN - and it doesn't come up as a proxy. I've used them.

No I'm not saying something wrong. Using a VPN changes your IP address. By using static VPNs, your location reflects the IP address of that VPN - and it doesn't come up as a proxy. I've used them.

Again, you are talking about use of a proxy, that you used the VPN as the proxy doesn't change that. The fact it was a VPN isn't what was important and has little to do with your IP other than if you used it as a proxy. Now most VPNs, being for business, do pass through information; because of that we get to see the real IP. It is an anonymous proxy you will want to use...

Your originating IP doesn't change, and unless you use a proxy that will not pass your information you will be caught just as easily.

You keep saying "VPN" as if that was what was important... It is the proxy that they need, and they need it to be anonymous.

This would be like saying you used a library to read. Yeah, there are books there, but you aren't reading the library... you are reading the books...

You may use a VPN as a way to get a proxy IP... and some may even be nice enough to block information passthrough (most are not)... but you are using them as a proxy...

Again, you are talking about use of a proxy, that you used the VPN as the proxy doesn't change that. The fact it was a VPN isn't what was important and has little to do with your IP other than if you use it as a proxy...

Yes, I'm aware that you're using the term 'proxy' to mean substitute. However, there's a difference between proxy and static IP addresses. Proxies show up as 'proxies'; they're often unstable and they change all the time. Using a VPN that is static as a proxy (substitute) for your real IP doesn't show up as a 'proxy'; it shows up as STATIC, as if it's your actual (virtual) IP.

Further, I could log off of here, log into my VPN subscription service, choose a virtual location, and come here under that location and open a new account with that IP. That new account would only have that IP address associated with that new account user name. I could do that 30 more times. Or more.

I would be happy to discuss this in pm's and cease derailing Don's thread, if you'd like.

Yes, I'm aware that you're using the term 'proxy' to mean substitute. However, there's a difference between proxy and static IP addresses. Proxies show up as 'proxies'; they're often unstable and they change all the time. Using a VPN that is static as a proxy (substitute) for your real IP doesn't show up as a 'proxy'; it shows up as STATIC, as if it's your actual (virtual) IP.

Further, I could log off of here, log into my VPN subscription service, choose a virtual location, and log in here under that location and open a new account with that IP. That new account would only have that IP address associated with that new account user name. I could do that 30 more times. Or more.

No, I am using it correctly. The VPN uses a proxy server to get people on the network to the internet. By logging into a VPN you are using a proxy server, it is what will give you what you are calling a "static IP"... (there are many forms of such static IPs, including your own DSL at home)... That you go to the "library" to get the "book" (the proxy's IP address) doesn't change that somebody else can go to the store and buy one or you can just borrow one from a friend...

However, again, most VPNs pass through originating IP information as they are for businesses. When they do, we still catch them as we gather the real IP information on this site.

That you log in through a VPN is no guarantee of anonymity, in fact we almost always will continue to receive the originating IP address.

It is the proxy server that you need, and there are far easier ways to get that proxy IP information, and ways to ensure that the one you are using ensures anonymity. However, their use is questionable at best... You are using somebody's server and they may capture any information that they want while you are using it.

No, I am using it correctly. The VPN uses a proxy server to get people on the network to the internet. By logging into a VPN you are using a proxy server, it is what will give you what you are calling a "static IP"... (there are many forms of such static IPs, including your own DSL at home)... That you go to the "library" to get the "book" (the proxy's IP address) doesn't change that somebody else can go to the store and buy one or you can just borrow one from a friend...

However, again, most VPNs pass through originating IP information as they are for businesses. When they do, we still catch them as we gather the real IP information on this site.

That you log in through a VPN is no guarantee of anonymity, in fact we almost always will continue to receive the originating IP address.

It is the proxy server that you need, and there are far easier ways to get that proxy IP information, and ways to ensure that the one you are using ensures anonymity. However, their use is questionable at best... You are using somebody's server and they may capture any information that they want while you are using it.

Not always.

Back