we live longer and a larger population

the chicks you see today will not be too keen on your idiot ideas of how to punish them for having innies instead of outies.

Your side is failing and will continue to fail.

You don't own other human beings and you never will again

This is what you right wing fucks fear huh?

you know women are capable of running shit and are far less likely to be greedy fucks like yourselves.

women are far more concerned about the next generation

that ruins your plans huh

we are far more compassionate than you right wing fucks.

that pains you

Meh, I don't think it really counts as conspiracy, and it's not really worth moving to war zone. That stupid thread Anti Logic posted about the inventor being murdered by big business and/or the government - now there's your conspiracy rot of the day.

Meh, I don't think it really counts as conspiracy, and it's not really worth moving to war zone. That stupid thread Anti Logic posted about the inventor being murdered by big business and/or the government - now there's your conspiracy rot of the day.

Also on the ignore list.

It seems "new information" is on the ignore list.

I tend to have the perspective that I'm able to debate anyone with any information because I'm smarter than them. How can you get smarter if you ignore the people who oppose you? That simply makes you a cult.

I've spanked Unicron MANY times in debate though. I don't blame that Sexist gun toting drunk for banning me from information. I'm too smart to debate. A ban on me only makes you look like a coward that can't debate politics.............THE REASON WE ARE HERE.

It seems "new information" is on the ignore list.

I tend to have the perspective that I'm able to debate anyone with any information because I'm smarter than them. How can you get smarter if you ignore the people who oppose you? That simply makes you a cult.

I've spanked Unicron MANY times in debate though. I don't blame that Sexist gun toting drunk for banning me from information. I'm too smart to debate. A ban on me only makes you look like a coward that can't debate politics.............THE REASON WE ARE HERE.

I had to thank this post because it made me laugh out loud. You have an excellent sense of humor sir.

Were living longer but theres less births seems theres more gay women lately than straight, it will even out or may even go down in a gen or two

the population has more women than men.

the ones who will be TAKEN OVER.

are the sexist fools who fear women having power.

the ones who will help women rule are the men who actually like women.

just fucking or wanting to fuck women is not equal to LIKING women.

wanting to fuck them is not the same as liking them.......that is what the men who don't like women would think

In the future more women will be in a position of power then men.

there are more women in society.

the men who don't really like women fear that means they will be in control.

those are the men Im talking to.

they FEAR the power in womens hands.

look at how they treat women and the laws they want to create to control women

women will never actually subjugate men.

that is the ball draggers FEAR.

Women LOVE and I mean truly LOVE men.

We unlike you we carry them inside us and feed them at our breasts and LOVE them because they are OUR children.

you see loving a women as SEX.

those men that only love a women for the warm wet hole are the men Im talking to

and every single fucking time you fools at this site determined I was insane I turned out to be completely fucking correct.

The economic housing crash

white phosphorous in fallugia

cheating in elections.

Insecure voting machines

fast and furious being bullshit

Bengahzi being bullshit

the list just keeps growing and you just keep pretending you didn't screw the pooch

Back