we live longer and a larger population

We have desh on ignore, so you'll have to quote her posts or report it for us to see them.

But would that not be considered 'cruel and unusual punishment'?

Darla is the only one that approves of Desh's idiocy. Darla just keeps on encouraging the insanity, telling Desh she is brilliant and such.

The economic housing crash
That Clinton started with the repeal of Glass Steagall. Dems in charge of Congress in 2007-2008 did nothing.
white phosphorous in fallugia
yep, there was some
cheating in elections.
Yes, both parties do it... we have been telling you for years.

Insecure voting machines

Ballot boxes are also insecure. Just so that you know.

fast and furious being bullshit

So you don't think it happened desh? Going to lie about it are you?

Bengahzi being bullshit

It was bullshit? People getting killed is just bullshit to you?

super want me to bring up your old posts on this shit?

you sure don't seem very concerned about a fucking war crime.

none of your made up conspiracies turned out to be what your lying party said they were huh?

I was correct and true to your idiot self you will just lie about it.

your a sociopath so that is to be expected

I was correct on all the shit you used to call me crazy for your fucking sociopath.

lie about it some more.

it changes NONE of the facts

fucking sociopath

women will never actually subjugate men.

that is the ball draggers FEAR.

Women LOVE and I mean truly LOVE men.

We unlike you we carry them inside us and feed them at our breasts and LOVE them because they are OUR children.

you see loving a women as SEX.

those men that only love a women for the warm wet hole are the men Im talking to

Well, they excel at opening jars, I have already admitted that. Superfreak can open them with his teeth!

But would that not be considered 'cruel and unusual punishment'?

Darla is the only one that approves of Desh's idiocy. Darla just keeps on encouraging the insanity, telling Desh she is brilliant and such.

Do you need help with desh again superfreak? Just ask! No need to embed these coy pleas for my help in your posts.

as long as they are filled with the lies he uses to guide his life he can open them.

If they contain the truth he cant even see those jars

none of your made up conspiracies turned out to be what your lying party said they were huh?

Made up? So you don't think Fast & Furious was a problem? The IRS targeting? You don't think we had a leadership failure in Benghazi? Funny how you don't see ANY wrong doing by your party.

I was correct and true to your idiot self you will just lie about it.

your a sociopath so that is to be expected

No Desh... you were not correct. You are still lying about them not happening. You sociopath.

Do you need help with desh again superfreak? Just ask! No need to embed these coy pleas for my help in your posts.

Not at all... just keep telling the insane person she is sane... I am sure that will help her to get the help she needs. Why not just push her off a cliff? Would that not be more humane than you encouraging her insanity?

I was correct on all the shit you used to call me crazy for your fucking sociopath.

lie about it some more.

it changes NONE of the facts

fucking sociopath
still waiting for you to bring up my posts like you said you would. Whats the matter desh? Can't find them?

Just to try to rationally address the OP (which is basically insane) - it's somewhat ludicrous to suggest that women will somehow be better or more effective leaders, simply because of their gender.

I mean - ludicrous. Leadership is not gender-specific, in any way.

Back