we live longer and a larger population

In essence, your argument is that we should always elect a woman over a man, because 4 in 100 people are sociopaths, and 3 of those are men.

Do you understand, at all, how insane that logic is?

women care more for other human beings.

how did you feel when you breast fed a baby?

Do you know what the word "generalizing" means?

I know guys who care deeplly about others, and women who don't, and vice versa all over the place. Your arguments don't hold up, because they have no foundation outside of stereotype.

You're a sexist, and have admitted to your bias. So, you don't really have a leg to stand on.

I know caring men too.

never said there were none you fucking liar.

Pretending women have not been the hearth keepers all of mankinds days is really fucking stupid and dishonest of you

I know caring men too.

never said there were none you fucking liar.

Pretending women have not been the hearth keepers all of mankinds days is really fucking stupid and dishonest of you

I have said nothing dishonest. You have slagged men as "dick draggers" and other colorful descriptions on this thread, and generalized hopelessly to say that women are better leaders.

I don't judge people based on gender, ethnicity, religion or any other generalizing category. To me, they will be a good leader if they have good leadership qualities, and if they have conviction as well as intelligent positions on the issues.

I am trashing you assholes who hate women.

we can run things every bit as well as men and will care more for others while doing it.

women will be in more positions of power than men some day.

there are more women than men on earth.

I am saying in this thread that that is what the dick draggers fear.

I am trashing you assholes who hate women.

we can run things every bit as well as men and will care more for others while doing it.

women will be in more positions of power than men some day.

there are more women than men on earth.

I am saying in this thread that that is what the dick draggers fear.

Can you please show me what I have posted that indicates that I "hate women?"

You're such a despicable, dishonest human being (at least within the confines of this board).

womens brains are more emotionally centered.

you gonna lie about that one?

Well sure. That has been hard wired in for Centuries. But it doesn't explain why Fox News uses emotions (mainly hatred and fear) to brainwash it's voters.

Men were hard wired to be emotionless back when vegetation couldn't get our families through the winter and we needed to KILL to survive.

But since then we have proved to be the most invasive species on the planet. (fun fact, if we don't change, we will not survive as a human race if we keep our pace)

there you go again assuming I was talking only to you

I didn't think you were talking ONLY to me. I know you were lumping me in with a group of people who you see as hating men.

That's why, in direct response to me, you wrote "YOU assholes who hate women," and not "THE assholes who hate women."

Do you understand that? I'm trying to gauge the parameters of your IQ, so I can adjust my language accordingly.

Back