we live longer and a larger population

do you believe the republican party cheats voters to win elections?

I have some bad news for you on that front. Yes, I do - but I also believe the Democrats do & have cheated in elections.

Both parties will do anything, and say anything, to win.

Sorry about that. I'm sure this belief that I have means that hate women & blacks, but it is what it is.

The dems DONT have to risk cheating to win.

they just have to get people to vote to win.

the right has the choice of LOSE or CHEAT.

why would the dems cheat when they don't have to?

You said I hate women, and that I'm a racist - with nothing to back up either accusation.

Sorry, desh - you're the liar. Not me.

pretending the left has an equal court record of cheating voters is a fucking lie.

why you lying about it?

Desh - you have said that I hate women, and that I'm a fucking racist.

Show me one thing I have said to support either accusation.

If you can't - you are a liar. Spoiler alert, here - you can't, and you ARE a liar. All you do on this board, essentially, is racebait & lie.

you back a party by LYING that cheats Americans out of their rights.

that is racist and female hating.

you lied about the democratic record of cheating

why?

you back a party by LYING that cheats Americans out of their rights.

Hey - idiot. I have never voted Republican in my life, and yes, I do think they have cheated in elections.

How, again, does that mean I "back" them?

Fucking psycho. I do not hate women, and I am not a racist. Show me something I have actually said to justify accusing me of both - or you are a bad, bad liar.

Your choice, psycho.

I have no idea if your claims are real fool.

I do have your words where you seem to trash the left more than you trash the right.

YOU even use LIES to do that with

you are right leaning

I have no idea if your claims are real fool.

I do have your words where you seem to trash the left more than you trash the right.

YOU even use LIES to do that with

you are right leaning

Again, idiot: what have I said that indicates I HATE WOMEN, and that I'm a RACIST.

Give me some actual words; not just an assumption that I "lean right".

Psycho.

Again, idiot: what have I said that indicates I HATE WOMEN, and that I'm a RACIST.

Give me some actual words; not just an assumption that I "lean right".

Psycho.

How you vote is clearly only a part of it in Desh's world. Voting straight ticket Democrat is not good enough. A true Democrat never criticizes another Democrat or the Democratic Party.

And no, she has not once said how you hate women or are racist. You'd think for someone who loves facts it would be pretty easy to do.

Back