We now know the result of this wishful thinking.

I looked back at the dates the second time.

Let me put it in a way you can understand. As far as political/sports forums, I go where I want, when I want. Don't like it? Tough shit.

You started a thread to attack me. I am flattered by your obsession. As for my lying, don't be ridiculous. I was mistaken about how long the thread was up. I don't have to justify where I spend my time to anyone. Let alone some cowardly troll.

And if you are going to mock someone for what you insist are lies, you might first want to stop lying yourself. If you are going to mock someone for not responding to your comments, you might want to respond to comments directed at you. Otherwise, you are simply making a fool of yourself.

Nothing more than an excuse. Perhaps you should pay attention or start taking meds for your dementia.

Let me put it in a way you can understand. I don't care where you respond or when you respond. However, when you make false statements about the time frame, I'll call you out liar. Don't like it? Tough shit. You've shown you don't have the guts to do anything about it.

I started a thread based on a statement you made about football. Isn't that what you want? You took it as an attack because I questioned your precious Crimson Turds. No one is asking you to justify your time. I called you out on the lie you made related to responding.

I've told you where I would respond. In fact, you asked me to name the place. When I did, you began making excuses about that.

Nothing more than an excuse. Perhaps you should pay attention or start taking meds for your dementia.

Let me put it in a way you can understand. I don't care where you respond or when you respond. However, when you make false statements about the time frame, I'll call you out liar. Don't like it? Tough shit. You've shown you don't have the guts to do anything about it.

I started a thread based on a statement you made about football. Isn't that what you want? You took it as an attack because I questioned your precious Crimson Turds. No one is asking you to justify your time. I called you out on the lie you made related to responding.

I've told you where I would respond. In fact, you asked me to name the place. When I did, you began making excuses about that.

LMAO!! You mentioned me twice in the thread, wondering where I was. And now you don't care whether I respond or not? Which is it?

Yes, you started a thread based on what I said. And what I said was accurate. I didn't get defensive. I responded to your question.

I am pissy now?? LMAO Junior, you don't have a clue what I am right now.

If you don't consider what you are as pissy, you must live all twisted up 24/7/365. 366 in leap years.

I know you said "anywhere" when you really didn't mean it or didn't expect I'd provide a particular answer.

I'll be watching your Crimson Turds lose today. Wait, no I won't. Because they didn't do what I started this thread about, they'll be watching two other teams today. When #1 Clemson beats #7 Miami, #2 Auburn beats #6 Georgia, #3 Oklahoma beats #11 TCU, and #4 Wisconsin beats #8 Ohio State, NUMBER 5 Alabama will be watching from the outside when it comes to the playoffs.

Bullshit. I have even posted the exact quotes of our discussion. And still you lie? lol I asked you to name a place AFTER I had told you I would not give you any personal info (like phone # or home address). AFTER that you demanded that you wanted to meet me at my home, and no other place would work. Since I had already told you I would not give you my home address (or any personal info), you specifically picked my house. So come to my house. What is stopping you? I will meet you there anytime you want.

LMAO!! You mentioned me twice in the thread, wondering where I was. And now you don't care whether I respond or not? Which is it?

Yes, you started a thread based on what I said. And what I said was accurate. I didn't get defensive. I responded to your question.

You got pissy from your first post. You're still pissy now. You also lied about the time frame then made an EXCUSE about it.

Pay attention, old man. I didn't anything about IF you responded. I said I don't care WHERE or WHEN.

Bullshit. I have even posted the exact quotes of our discussion. And still you lie? lol I asked you to name a place AFTER I had told you I would not give you any personal info (like phone # or home address). AFTER that you demanded that you wanted to meet me at my home, and no other place would work. Since I had already told you I would not give you my home address (or any personal info), you specifically picked my house. So come to my house. What is stopping you? I will meet you there anytime you want.

You said "anywhere" and when I gave you an answer, you said you don't do that. You didn't do it after. You named the fag bar and mentioned some pussy name Chris as part of it.

Sign of a coward. Say you'll meet me there but is too much of a pussy to say where there is.

If you don't consider what you are as pissy, you must live all twisted up 24/7/365. 366 in leap years.

I know you said "anywhere" when you really didn't mean it or didn't expect I'd provide a particular answer.

I'll be watching your Crimson Turds lose today. Wait, no I won't. Because they didn't do what I started this thread about, they'll be watching two other teams today. When #1 Clemson beats #7 Miami, #2 Auburn beats #6 Georgia, #3 Oklahoma beats #11 TCU, and #4 Wisconsin beats #8 Ohio State, NUMBER 5 Alabama will be watching from the outside when it comes to the playoffs.

Nope, not pissy or twisted up. I am a pretty happy guy most of the time. You asked a specific question and I answered.

I did say anywhere. And you are correct, I did not expect you to want to meet at my house, since I had already said I would not provide you with personal info. You picked that particular location because that would save you from having to actually show up. First I said I would not provide personal info. Then you demanded we meet at my house. So we can meet at my house. Let me know when you are coming.

Nope, not pissy or twisted up. I am a pretty happy guy most of the time. You asked a specific question and I answered.

I did say anywhere. And you are correct, I did not expect you to want to meet at my house, since I had already said I would not provide you with personal info. You picked that particular location because that would save you from having to actually show up. First I said I would not provide personal info. Then you demanded we meet at my house. So we can meet at my house. Let me know when you are coming.

You have it wrong. You said "anywhere" then cowardly hid behind your excuse.

"Let me know when you're coming". When you're man enough to honor you original questions of "anywhere"

You said "anywhere" and when I gave you an answer, you said you don't do that. You didn't do it after. You named the fag bar and mentioned some pussy name Chris as part of it.

Sign of a coward. Say you'll meet me there but is too much of a pussy to say where there is.

No, I told you I would not give you my home address. THEN you demanded that my home was the ONLY place you would meet me. So you decided on the place AFTER I told you I would not give my home address out. YOu picked that because you are too much of a coward to show up.

But since you have insisted, over and over, that you named a place, I am willing to meet you there. And no, as I said before you named my home as the one place you want to meet, I am not giving a troll my personal information. So keep crowing about you naming a place. I have shown you did so out of cowardice.

You two. Let's see, we have a proud Alabama fan...and what's the other "allegiance"?

You have it wrong. You said "anywhere" then cowardly hid behind your excuse.

"Let me know when you're coming". When you're man enough to honor you original questions of "anywhere"

I am man enough to honor it. I have said that. Let me know when you are coming.

Did I say I would give you directions to anyplace? Did I say I would give you the address to "anyplace"? No, I did not.

It is very simple. I said I would meet you anyplace. I also said I would not give you any personal information. The fact that your reading comprehension is lacking, or that you simply haven't got the balls to actually pick a place to meet, is not my problem.

No, you won't be watching my Crimson Tide play. And yes, I was correct in my quote that you used to start this thread. Alabama had 10 players drafted in the NFL draft. 7 of those players were on defense. They also had 4 defensive starters lost for the season and several more with nagging injuries.

So Alabama will likely not appear in the playoffs this year. I am disappointed, but still a proud Bama fan. In the last 10 years, Alabama has won 5 SEC Championships, competed for 5 National Championships, and won it 4 times. In the last 10 years Alabama has a total of 14 losses. 6 of the last 10 years we have 1 loss of less. Only 1 year in that time did they lose more than 2 games. Overall, the Crimson Tide is the elite of the elite. I don't think anyone else can match our record over the last 10 years.

So, I am disappointed. But certainly not devasted.

No, I told you I would not give you my home address. THEN you demanded that my home was the ONLY place you would meet me. So you decided on the place AFTER I told you I would not give my home address out. YOu picked that because you are too much of a coward to show up.

But since you have insisted, over and over, that you named a place, I am willing to meet you there. And no, as I said before you named my home as the one place you want to meet, I am not giving a troll my personal information. So keep crowing about you naming a place. I have shown you did so out of cowardice.

That's a lie but I expect t that from a fucking widower coward like you. At least your wife doesn't have too see what a pussy she married.

What proves you're is a coward is you say you're willing to meet me somewhere you're unwilling to name. If you were the man you imply you are, you'd have no problem. Since you refuse despite saying "anywhere" before putting parameters on it, it proves every claim I've made about you.

I am man enough to honor it. I have said that. Let me know when you are coming.

Did I say I would give you directions to anyplace? Did I say I would give you the address to "anyplace"? No, I did not.

YOU asked me to name the place. I did. You, like a coward, refused.

You may have said it. We both know you haven't proven it.

If you were man enough to honor it, you'd provide a response to the answer I gave to the question YOU asked. Until then, you're nothing more than a cowardly widower.

No, you won't be watching my Crimson Tide play. And yes, I was correct in my quote that you used to start this thread. Alabama had 10 players drafted in the NFL draft. 7 of those players were on defense. They also had 4 defensive starters lost for the season and several more with nagging injuries.

So Alabama will likely not appear in the playoffs this year. I am disappointed, but still a proud Bama fan. In the last 10 years, Alabama has won 5 SEC Championships, competed for 5 National Championships, and won it 4 times. In the last 10 years Alabama has a total of 14 losses. 6 of the last 10 years we have 1 loss of less. Only 1 year in that time did they lose more than 2 games. Overall, the Crimson Tide is the elite of the elite. I don't think anyone else can match our record over the last 10 years.

So, I am disappointed. But certainly not devasted.

Oh, you're devastated. Otherwise you wouldn't cry like a bitch and hide like a pussy when someone didn't praise your Crimson Turd.

Interesting how you fail to mention the multiple times Alabama had games forfeited/vacated due to actions by the long list of thugs that have played for the Turd. Does the name Antonio Langham ring a bell? What about the 21 games vacated in 2005 - 2007 due to actions by players related to textbooks? By the way, players from SIXTEEN Alabama teams acted improperly. Sounds like a school-wide problem. You forget to mention the 4 arrested in the 10 year span for robber (2013), the 2 arrested in Louisiana for possession of a controlled substance and weapons ( 2016 ) or the 4 arrested on marijuana charges (2015). If you're going to talk about the number that did well, you should also mention the long list of those that showed they can't follow the rules/laws.

That's a lie but I expect t that from a fucking widower coward like you. At least your wife doesn't have too see what a pussy she married.

What proves you're is a coward is you say you're willing to meet me somewhere you're unwilling to name. If you were the man you imply you are, you'd have no problem. Since you refuse despite saying "anywhere" before putting parameters on it, it proves every claim I've made about you.

In the other thread, I showed you that I said I would not give you any personal information before you said you wanted to meet me at my home. That is your problem, not mine. You were the one who decided the only place you would meet me is one that you knew I would not give you an address for. Your cowardice is not my problem.

YOU asked me to name the place. I did. You, like a coward, refused.

You may have said it. We both know you haven't proven it.

If you were man enough to honor it, you'd provide a response to the answer I gave to the question YOU asked. Until then, you're nothing more than a cowardly widower.

So, you named a place and now insist that I give you my home address? And that was after I specifically said I would not give you personal information including my home address? No junior, this is not my problem. I stated from the very beginning that I would not give you any personal information. So I am abiding by what I have said. I will meet you anyplace. I will not give you any personal information.

Oh, you're devastated. Otherwise you wouldn't cry like a bitch and hide like a pussy when someone didn't praise your Crimson Turd.

Interesting how you fail to mention the multiple times Alabama had games forfeited/vacated due to actions by the long list of thugs that have played for the Turd. Does the name Antonio Langham ring a bell? What about the 21 games vacated in 2005 - 2007 due to actions by players related to textbooks? By the way, players from SIXTEEN Alabama teams acted improperly. Sounds like a school-wide problem. You forget to mention the 4 arrested in the 10 year span for robber (2013), the 2 arrested in Louisiana for possession of a controlled substance and weapons ( 2016 ) or the 4 arrested on marijuana charges (2015). If you're going to talk about the number that did well, you should also mention the long list of those that showed they can't follow the rules/laws.

YOur mentioning of the recent criminal charges ignores the ones that were actually prosecuted. The weapons charge was dropped, since the player bought the gun legally and broke no laws involving that gun. The charges that were not felonies were dealt with legally and internally. Some of the players were kicked off the team.

If all the 4 arrests were from one academic year, which they weren't, it amounts to 4.7% of the players. Since it was spread over 10 years, it comes to 0.047%. There are studies showing half of all black men and 40% of white men are arrested at least once by the time they are 23. So Alabama is doing far better than the general population.

As for the vacated games and violations prior to the 10 year period, the people in place then were fired and the players are long gone. Most programs have issues like that, especially the elite programs where boosters screw things up. If you want to discuss violations of the NCAA rules, feel free to start another thread.

But you really should accept the fact that your claims that I am crying like a bitch or getting pissy is simply your own imagination. You challenged me and I responded. You asked questions and I answered. None of that is "crying like a bitch". Now you continuing to whine about my refusal to give you my home address is much closer to "crying like a bitch".

Back