We now know the result of this wishful thinking.

YOur mentioning of the recent criminal charges ignores the ones that were actually prosecuted. The weapons charge was dropped, since the player bought the gun legally and broke no laws involving that gun. The charges that were not felonies were dealt with legally and internally. Some of the players were kicked off the team.

If all the 4 arrests were from one academic year, which they weren't, it amounts to 4.7% of the players. Since it was spread over 10 years, it comes to 0.047%. There are studies showing half of all black men and 40% of white men are arrested at least once by the time they are 23. So Alabama is doing far better than the general population.

As for the vacated games and violations prior to the 10 year period, the people in place then were fired and the players are long gone. Most programs have issues like that, especially the elite programs where boosters screw things up. If you want to discuss violations of the NCAA rules, feel free to start another thread.

But you really should accept the fact that your claims that I am crying like a bitch or getting pissy is simply your own imagination. You challenged me and I responded. You asked questions and I answered. None of that is "crying like a bitch". Now you continuing to whine about my refusal to give you my home address is much closer to "crying like a bitch".

Justification for criminals.

You refusing to honor my answer to your question of "anywhere" proves you're a cowardly bitch. Did you raise your kids to be the same type of cowards? If they're like you, it was bred into them.

So, you named a place and now insist that I give you my home address? And that was after I specifically said I would not give you personal information including my home address? No junior, this is not my problem. I stated from the very beginning that I would not give you any personal information. So I am abiding by what I have said. I will meet you anyplace. I will not give you any personal information.

No you didn't. That's a lie. You didn't come up with the home address parameter until after you posted "anywhere" and I answered with something your dumbass didn't think I'd say. You've indicated as much by saying you didn't think someone would say that.

Justification for criminals.

You refusing to honor my answer to your question of "anywhere" proves you're a cowardly bitch. Did you raise your kids to be the same type of cowards? If they're like you, it was bred into them.

Look, after you originally called me a pussy, I invited you to Atlanta to see just that. You said you would need my phone number. At that point I told you I would absolutely not give you any personal info. I believe I repeated that a time or two. And then you decided that my house was the only place you would meet me. You made that decision KNOWING I would not give you any personal information. So you chose a place, knowing I would not give you my address. Either you planned it that way so you would not have to meet me, or you thought you could get to my house without me giving you the address. There was never any chance I was giving you my address or phone number. So you chose the place. Now either admit you don't want to meet or name another place.

No you didn't. That's a lie. You didn't come up with the home address parameter until after you posted "anywhere" and I answered with something your dumbass didn't think I'd say. You've indicated as much by saying you didn't think someone would say that.

Another lie from you. Not surprising.

Let me walk you thru it again, m'kay?

This entire thing started on 9/13/16 in a thread titled College Football, started by cawacko.

In Post #153, on 9/13/16 at 5:11PM, I said (among other things):
“But if you are ever in Atlanta and would like to see how much of a pussy I am, please contact me.”

You replied the following morning in post #154, on 9/14/16 8:33am with:
“I'll need contact information.”

And I replied 27 minutes later, at 8:50AM, in post #155 with:
"This site will suffice. I'm certainly not giving you my cell number or address."

So you are either lying or ignorant. You can pick which.

The entire exchange is still here. Feel free to go and find where you said you would meet me at my place. Unless it was prior to 9/14/16 at 8:50am, you are lying.

Of course, I posted this before in the thread you were participating in. Then you disappeared for almost 2 weeks. When you came back, you didn't continue the conversation, but instead you started a new thread. Last I checked, you still haven't posted in the thread with all the accurate info about our exchanges. Funny about that, huh?

Last edited:
I guess now the only question is whether or not you will be a man and admit you lied or whether you will disappear for a week or two and come back, start a new thread, and pretend you didn't see any of this.

Look, after you originally called me a pussy, I invited you to Atlanta to see just that. You said you would need my phone number. At that point I told you I would absolutely not give you any personal info. I believe I repeated that a time or two. And then you decided that my house was the only place you would meet me. You made that decision KNOWING I would not give you any personal information. So you chose a place, knowing I would not give you my address. Either you planned it that way so you would not have to meet me, or you thought you could get to my house without me giving you the address. There was never any chance I was giving you my address or phone number. So you chose the place. Now either admit you don't want to meet or name another place.

Whatever makes you feel better, coward. If you can live with that, I accept your admitting you are.

Another lie from you. Not surprising.

Let me walk you thru it again, m'kay?

This entire thing started on 9/13/16 in a thread titled College Football, started by cawacko.

In Post #153, on 9/13/16 at 5:11PM, I said (among other things):
“But if you are ever in Atlanta and would like to see how much of a pussy I am, please contact me.”

You replied the following morning in post #154, on 9/14/16 8:33am with:
“I'll need contact information.”

And I replied 27 minutes later, at 8:50AM, in post #155 with:
"This site will suffice. I'm certainly not giving you my cell number or address."

So you are either lying or ignorant. You can pick which.

You're either a coward or, well, that's it.

The entire exchange is still here. Feel free to go and find where you said you would meet me at my place. Unless it was prior to 9/14/16 at 8:50am, you are lying.

Of course, I posted this before in the thread you were participating in. Then you disappeared for almost 2 weeks. When you came back, you didn't continue the conversation, but instead you started a new thread. Last I checked, you still haven't posted in the thread with all the accurate info about our exchanges. Funny about that, huh?

Whatever makes you think you're not a coward.

Whatever makes you feel better, coward. If you can live with that, I accept your admitting you are.

Really? I showed you the proof of where you only said my place after you knew I would not give you my home address. And you are still pushing this bullshit?

lmao What a troll.

You're either a coward or, well, that's it.

What it is is that I am not an idiot who will give his home address to an internet troll. Everything else is just bullshit.

As for who is a coward, you are the one who knew I would not give you my home address and yet made that the ONLY place you are willing to meet me. And then lied about what was said and when.

Whatever makes you think you're not a coward.

All you have to do is name the place and I will meet you. The fact that the only place you have named is the place I had previously told you I would not give you the address to, show YOU to be the coward, not me.

All you have to do is name the place and I will meet you. The fact that the only place you have named is the place I had previously told you I would not give you the address to, show YOU to be the coward, not me.

You keep lying. You claim you told me before yet have shown nothing to back it up.

You're the one hiding, not me.

What it is is that I am not an idiot who will give his home address to an internet troll. Everything else is just bullshit.

As for who is a coward, you are the one who knew I would not give you my home address and yet made that the ONLY place you are willing to meet me. And then lied about what was said and when.

That's what you keep SAYING. Proving it is yet to be done.

Really? I showed you the proof of where you only said my place after you knew I would not give you my home address. And you are still pushing this bullshit?

lmao What a troll.

You posted what you said happened. That isn't proof unless you expect me to take your word for it.

You keep lying. You claim you told me before yet have shown nothing to back it up.

You're the one hiding, not me.

It is you who is lying.
I have shown you the quote, the post number, the date and the time that I told you I would not give you my address. There was no discussion of you meeting me prior to the conversations I quoted.

Back