We now know the result of this wishful thinking.

I'm perfectly willing to meet you there. You knew when you named that location that I would not give you my home address. But you still insist on that location. I am keeping true to everything I have said. Let me know when you'll be here.

That's a lie. If you were, you wouldn't hide behind an excuse.

I don't deny you said you wouldn't give an address. The lie is when you said it related to when you said "anywhere".

Of course it did. Why wouldn't it? Do you think it wouldn't relate just because you chose my place as the only place you would meet? Are you really that daft?

You've proven nothing but you're an old, bitter, alone widower.

I've proven every claim I made. That is enough.

You are the one who crosses every line of decency and social acceptance in order to try to look like a badass. Your anger shows through every post. I am a very happy guy. My life is great. But your bitterness and anger show the world that you are miserable and insecure.

Now, do you have anything sports related, besides "Saban kissed ass", to offer here?

I've proven every claim I made. That is enough.

You are the one who crosses every line of decency and social acceptance in order to try to look like a badass. Your anger shows through every post. I am a very happy guy. My life is great. But your bitterness and anger show the world that you are miserable and insecure.

Now, do you have anything sports related, besides "Saban kissed ass", to offer here?

You've proven nothing.

Interesting how you think you determine the line of decency and what my intentions are in my posts. When it comes to what I say and how I say it, your opinion on the matter doesn't mean shit. Your opinion of my life doesn't matter but apparently my opinion of yours has bothered you. Otherwise, you wouldn't get on here and whine about I said or how I said it.

Seems Saban isn't the only one that kisses ass. You do plenty of puckering up to his and the thugs that make up the Alabama team now and in the recent past.

You've proven nothing.

Interesting how you think you determine the line of decency and what my intentions are in my posts. When it comes to what I say and how I say it, your opinion on the matter doesn't mean shit. Your opinion of my life doesn't matter but apparently my opinion of yours has bothered you. Otherwise, you wouldn't get on here and whine about I said or how I said it.

Seems Saban isn't the only one that kisses ass. You do plenty of puckering up to his and the thugs that make up the Alabama team now and in the recent past.

I have provided proof of my claim. And done so quite clearly. That you still claim otherwise shows more about you.

And as for you, there are only two reasons to insist we meet at my home. Neither has anything to do with me showing you that I am more of a man than you want to mess with.

1) You knew I would not provide my home address (since I had specifically said so) and you don't actually want to meet me.
2) You intend to do some sneaky shit, like childish vandalism or the like, instead of meeting me face to face.

If you truly wanted to meet me, you wouldn't have assumed I would change my mind and give you my address. You have been harping on this shit for over a year. And you have yet to step up. I'm tired of your ridiculous banter. You insist I have proven nothing, and yet I gave you quotes, then gave you the exact place you could verify the quotes I posted were accurate. Step up or stfu.

I have provided proof of my claim. And done so quite clearly. That you still claim otherwise shows more about you.

And as for you, there are only two reasons to insist we meet at my home. Neither has anything to do with me showing you that I am more of a man than you want to mess with.

1) You knew I would not provide my home address (since I had specifically said so) and you don't actually want to meet me.
2) You intend to do some sneaky shit, like childish vandalism or the like, instead of meeting me face to face.

If you truly wanted to meet me, you wouldn't have assumed I would change my mind and give you my address. You have been harping on this shit for over a year. And you have yet to step up. I'm tired of your ridiculous banter. You insist I have proven nothing, and yet I gave you quotes, then gave you the exact place you could verify the quotes I posted were accurate. Step up or stfu.

Interesting how you make up things when you've been proven wrong.

Shut me up, motherfucker or be considered a coward for refusing to honor the answer to a question you asked then lying about when you said something. If you can shut me up, I will. Since your only interest is to hide, you've proven one thing. You know you can't.

As long as you can come up with excuses to hide, you'll somehow feel better about yourself.

You claimed dates. Post a link to it.

Interesting how you make up things when you've been proven wrong.

Shut me up, motherfucker or be considered a coward for refusing to honor the answer to a question you asked then lying about when you said something. If you can shut me up, I will. Since your only interest is to hide, you've proven one thing. You know you can't.

As long as you can come up with excuses to hide, you'll somehow feel better about yourself.

You claimed dates. Post a link to it.

Here is the post I made in this thread:

:
Another lie from you. Not surprising.

Let me walk you thru it again, m'kay?

This entire thing started on 9/13/16 in a thread titled College Football, started by cawacko.

In Post #153, on 9/13/16 at 5:11PM, I said (among other things):
“But if you are ever in Atlanta and would like to see how much of a pussy I am, please contact me.”

You replied the following morning in post #154, on 9/14/16 8:33am with:
“I'll need contact information.”

And I replied 27 minutes later, at 8:50AM, in post #155 with:
"This site will suffice. I'm certainly not giving you my cell number or address."

So you are either lying or ignorant. You can pick which.

I have also posted a link to the beginning of this bullshit.

I said “But if you are ever in Atlanta and would like to see how much of a pussy I am, please contact me.” almost 62 weeks ago. And you are still trying to talk your way out of it.

Let me know when you will be in Atlanta. Otherwise this tiresome repeating of lies has become boring. You know how to meet with me.

And here is the link I posted before. That I waste my time posting the same links and proof over and over is done.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?72166-College-Football/page11&p=1705318#post1705318

Back