We now know the result of this wishful thinking.

It is you who is lying.
I have shown you the quote, the post number, the date and the time that I told you I would not give you my address. There was no discussion of you meeting me prior to the conversations I quoted.

You've said you indicated that. You've proven nothing.

Not my responsibility you lazy bastard. You're the one making the claim.

Yes,I made the claim.

Then I posted quotes that proved my claim, along with the thread name, post number, date and time the posts were made. That was proof.
Now I have posted a link to where it all started, and shows my claim is accurate.

Now the onus is on you.

Yes,I made the claim.

Then I posted quotes that proved my claim, along with the thread name, post number, date and time the posts were made. That was proof.
Now I have posted a link to where it all started, and shows my claim is accurate.

Now the onus is on you.

You posted what you said happened. You claimed it's accurate. In the end, you're still a pussy that refuses to honor an answer to the "anywhere" question you asked. Period.

Yes they did. Of course, they also lost to LSU.

And now Bama is in the playoffs and auburn is playing UCF in the Peach Bowl.

I saw Saban on TV yesterday talking about getting in. His lips looked a little chapped from the ass he kissed in order to do so.

Clemson had to win and earn their way to be in. Oklahoma had to win and earn their way to be in. Georgia had to win and earn their way to be in. Alabama, one could say earned their way, just on a different "field" of play.

I saw Saban on TV yesterday talking about getting in. His lips looked a little chapped from the ass he kissed in order to do so.

Clemson had to win and earn their way to be in. Oklahoma had to win and earn their way to be in. Georgia had to win and earn their way to be in. Alabama, one could say earned their way, just on a different "field" of play.

Alabama earned their way in by being the 4th best team in the country according to the experts that are tasked with deciding such thing. Whine all you want. Bama is still in the playoffs.

Alabama earned their way in by being the 4th best team in the country according to the experts that are tasked with deciding such thing. Whine all you want. Bama is still in the playoffs.

What win did they have in order to move from 5 to 4?

Saban obviously kissed the right asses. That's why his lips looked chapped on TV.

You posted what you said happened. You claimed it's accurate. In the end, you're still a pussy that refuses to honor an answer to the "anywhere" question you asked. Period.

I claimed it is accurate and then proved what I said is accurate. The fact that you cannot man-up and admit that speaks volumes about you.

Since I have proven that I told you I would not give you any personal information before I said "anywhere" means you expect one comment of mine to be of no consequence and the other to be written in stone. That is not how it works.

How it works is that I said I would not give you my address. Then AFTER that you insisted my house was the ONLY place you will meet me. So I am saying I will meet you there. Let me know when, and I will make sure I am home. You decided on my house AFTER you were told you would not be given my home address. Live with it.

What win did they have in order to move from 5 to 4?

Saban obviously kissed the right asses. That's why his lips looked chapped on TV.

Wisconsin lost. That dropped them down. We moved up. So did Ohio State. They just didn't move up high enough to get into the playoffs.

You see, there are two ways to move up in the rankings. You win or someone above you loses. Either gives the same results. Wisconsin was not respected for much of the year. Put that on the committee, not on Alabama.

I claimed it is accurate and then proved what I said is accurate. The fact that you cannot man-up and admit that speaks volumes about you.

Since I have proven that I told you I would not give you any personal information before I said "anywhere" means you expect one comment of mine to be of no consequence and the other to be written in stone. That is not how it works.

How it works is that I said I would not give you my address. Then AFTER that you insisted my house was the ONLY place you will meet me. So I am saying I will meet you there. Let me know when, and I will make sure I am home. You decided on my house AFTER you were told you would not be given my home address. Live with it.

Live with being an old pussy. You've been one all your life. Why change now.

Wisconsin lost. That dropped them down. We moved up. So did Ohio State. They just didn't move up high enough to get into the playoffs.

You see, there are two ways to move up in the rankings. You win or someone above you loses. Either gives the same results. Wisconsin was not respected for much of the year. Put that on the committee, not on Alabama.

In other words, you can't show where Alabama actually did something or than have someone else lose in a type game Alabama was unable to play in. Got it.

Ohio State beat 3 highly ranked teams AND won their conference championship. It's not hard for Alabama to win when they play powerhouses like Mercer, Fresno State, and Colorado State.

Seems all Alabama had to do was get their coach to pucker up.

In other words, you can't show where Alabama actually did something or than have someone else lose in a type game Alabama was unable to play in. Got it.

Ohio State beat 3 highly ranked teams AND won their conference championship. It's not hard for Alabama to win when they play powerhouses like Mercer, Fresno State, and Colorado State.

Seems all Alabama had to do was get their coach to pucker up.

Alabama had only 1 loss. To the #6 team in the country.
Ohio State had 2 losses. One of those was a blowout (55-24) to an unranked team that would end up with 5 losses.

Ohio State also played more teams with losing records. As for the not winning the conference, that is not a requirement of the playoffs. The precedent was set last year for that one. And, oddly enough, it was set when Ohio State was given a berth in the playoffs without winning their division or their conference.

Back