We now know the result of this wishful thinking.

Alabama had only 1 loss. To the #6 team in the country.
Ohio State had 2 losses. One of those was a blowout (55-24) to an unranked team that would end up with 5 losses.

Ohio State also played more teams with losing records. As for the not winning the conference, that is not a requirement of the playoffs. The precedent was set last year for that one. And, oddly enough, it was set when Ohio State was given a berth in the playoffs without winning their division or their conference.

Apparently Saban set the precedent that if you don't deserve to be in, you kiss ass of those making the decision. It's not all his fault. He was just the instigator. Part of the fault lies with those having it kissed.

When you refuse to say where there is, you're omitting a key part of the story. Therefore, a lie.

Absolutely not. You knew I would not give you the address before you chose the location. So that is on you. I have not omitted anything.

As I have said, you chose the location AFTER I told you that I would not give out my address. (you still haven't admitted that you lied when you said I only said I would not give out my address after you said you wanted to meet at my place)

I will honor my comment of "anyplace". I am also honoring my comment of "I will no give you my home address".

I mean, come on, did you REALLY expect me to give you my home address??? So you could break windows, slash ties ect ect? I don't think so.

Apparently Saban set the precedent that if you don't deserve to be in, you kiss ass of those making the decision. It's not all his fault. He was just the instigator. Part of the fault lies with those having it kissed.

Apparently you didn't pay attention last year. The precedent of getting in the playoffs without winning your conference was set then.

As far as not deserving, you think Bama doesn't deserve it and the committee tasked with determining who gets in thinks Bama does. Gee, I wonder who knows more about college football?

Absolutely not. You knew I would not give you the address before you chose the location. So that is on you. I have not omitted anything.

As I have said, you chose the location AFTER I told you that I would not give out my address. (you still haven't admitted that you lied when you said I only said I would not give out my address after you said you wanted to meet at my place)

I will honor my comment of "anyplace". I am also honoring my comment of "I will no give you my home address".

I mean, come on, did you REALLY expect me to give you my home address??? So you could break windows, slash ties ect ect? I don't think so.

That's what you say.

You can't do both old man.

I expect you to be a man. I learned a long time ago that you don't always get what you expect especially with cowards like you involved.

You assume too much. That's what cowards do.

Apparently you didn't pay attention last year. The precedent of getting in the playoffs without winning your conference was set then.

As far as not deserving, you think Bama doesn't deserve it and the committee tasked with determining who gets in thinks Bama does. Gee, I wonder who knows more about college football?

Seems you determine someone knows more based on agreeing with you.

Seems enough on the committee liked Saban kissing their asses. He may have sucked a few dicks, too.

That's what you say.

You can't do both old man.

I expect you to be a man. I learned a long time ago that you don't always get what you expect especially with cowards like you involved.

LMAO!!! Can't do both? The Greater Atlanta area covers over 8,000 square miles. And the ONLY place you are willing to meet me is the one place you were told ahead of time that I would not give you the address to, and you have the gall to call me a coward?

This is settled, junior. You knew when you said where you wanted to meet that I would not give you the address. You thought that would save you the embarrassment. But it hasn't. Either select a place or don't. I really don't give a fuck. But continuing to try and claim it is my fault you picked the place you can't find without my help, which I said I would not give you, is petty, childish and stupid. If you want to meet, name a place. If you continue to insist on my place, either show up or shut up. I am done explaining what happened.

Seems you determine someone knows more based on agreeing with you.

Seems enough on the committee liked Saban kissing their asses. He may have sucked a few dicks, too.

Not at all. The playoff selection committee is selected based on their experience and expertise. I fully expected Alabama to not make the playoffs

Now THIS is hilarious. I have assumed nothing. I stated things clearly and concisely.

You, on the other hand, assumed I would give you my home address, despite the fact that I told you, specifically, that I would not. So if assuming too much is what cowards do...well....you said it.

Oh, and regarding your comment of "That's what you say" when I said I had told you I would not give out my address before you said you wanted to meet me at my place? That is not just what I say. That is exactly what happened. And I have proven it.

So you can either drop this bullshit and your lying, or you can name a place.

Otherwise, let's stick to sports in this forum.

LMAO!!! Can't do both? The Greater Atlanta area covers over 8,000 square miles. And the ONLY place you are willing to meet me is the one place you were told ahead of time that I would not give you the address to, and you have the gall to call me a coward?

This is settled, junior. You knew when you said where you wanted to meet that I would not give you the address. You thought that would save you the embarrassment. But it hasn't. Either select a place or don't. I really don't give a fuck. But continuing to try and claim it is my fault you picked the place you can't find without my help, which I said I would not give you, is petty, childish and stupid. If you want to meet, name a place. If you continue to insist on my place, either show up or shut up. I am done explaining what happened.

It is settled that you're a coward.

Shut me up you fucking cowardly widower. Your damn late wife would be embarrassed to see what you've become. Or maybe she knew.

I've named a place. Not my fault you aren't man and hide it.

Oh, and regarding your comment of "That's what you say" when I said I had told you I would not give out my address before you said you wanted to meet me at my place? That is not just what I say. That is exactly what happened. And I have proven it.

You've proven you're a coward.

Now THIS is hilarious. I have assumed nothing. I stated things clearly and concisely.

You, on the other hand, assumed I would give you my home address, despite the fact that I told you, specifically, that I would not. So if assuming too much is what cowards do...well....you said it.

You've claimed I would do certain things. Do you have proof? If not, you're assuming.

It is settled that you're a coward.

Shut me up you fucking cowardly widower. Your damn late wife would be embarrassed to see what you've become. Or maybe she knew.

I've named a place. Not my fault you aren't man and hide it.

I'm perfectly willing to meet you there. You knew when you named that location that I would not give you my home address. But you still insist on that location. I am keeping true to everything I have said. Let me know when you'll be here.

Back