Welcome

If it died it is your fault.

I thought it was my fault because I just joined. Then I forgot my password here. Then I gave up on forums because the Trump supporters are bat shit nutty as hell. Charo looks sane next to them.

Then I found my pw on Google.

I'm back.

If it died it is your fault.

What do you think you offer this forum that anatta doesn't? 99% of your posts are solely insults. Whereas her posts are the opposite, 99% is about just plain politics. You are on the other hand are a cranky asshole who rarely discusses anything political. You pretty much always fly in, call someone a moron or an idiot or whatever, but never do you actually carrying on a conversation about the topic.

GFY

What do you think you offer this forum that anatta doesn't? 99% of your posts are solely insults. Whereas her posts are the opposite, 99% is about just plain politics. You are on the other hand are a cranky asshole who rarely discusses anything political. You pretty much always fly in, call someone a moron or an idiot or whatever, but never do you actually carrying on a conversation about the topic.

GFY

ROFL!!

Whining about the content of other poster's posts while ignoring when he does the very same thing.

YUP!

It's a verified "Yurt" post!!

GFY
anatta was the worst moderator in the history of forums.
He ran it like his personal blog.

GFY
Abstract is male not female!

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

anatta was the worst moderator in the history of forums.
He ran it like his personal blog.
Eric the Nazi aka Evil Monkey was hands down the worst.
He gave warnings and sometimes banned anyone who had a different opinion from his. I forgot the MB name. There were folks there from the old Bill Maher board (as there are here).
The BM board was the MOAB - Mother of all Boards. Those were the days, we thought they'd never end.

:clink:

Moving articles that fit your political ideology from all over the internet to one centralized place is research dammit.

Yup and deleting and or editing others comments to fit your narrative is acceptable in anatta world.
Moose seems to have forgotten some shit.

Back