Well, it has been one month...

Congrats Damo! This site is extremely "user friendly" and is getting better daily! especially this past week, things have picked up...

up, up and away.....

may good karma stay with you!

The Law of Karma is taught in the esoteric Christian tradition, Essenian and later Rosicrucian, as the "Law of Cause and Consequence/Effect" [1]. However, this western esoteric tradition adds that the essence of the teachings of Christ is that the law of sin and death may be overcome by Love, which will restore immortality.
:D

I'm pleased this site is successful, considering I have no where else to go... I honestly thought it was just going to be a phase for all of you and that you would be back with sr in 2 weeks ( I know many of you still post over there, but you post here too so it's all good)

I'm finding myself less and less over there, not because I dislike it, but because threads over here catch me and I end up posting on them all day and never get over there enough to keep up. though I have had the opposite happen where I was caught on a post over there and did not make it here till later so, it'll all work out....

What we are missing now is a Desh....or a Saoirse... we need someone to regularly post controversial articles from each side of the fense...we need this to make it interesting imho!

even wrl or when Dixie gets back to his rare form....when they start spewing their "garbage" :D, we can then attack them....lol hahahaha! j/k...but you know what I mean.... and they can attack the Desh's and we can come to her defense and then we can kiss and make up...eventually...if I had it my way but I do realize we do not live in Utopia... :(

oh well... I can dream!!!

But my point is that a political site is not fun to me if all we do is just agree with eachother all the time...why come here?

and the more controversial debate we have, the longer the threads...ya know...?

Hey thanks care , I find myself one of the only dems there often and it catches me.
Also this site at times is slower.

It loads slower for me at times and I find myself going back to FP for speed.

Very True on the Speed...I meant to tell Damo that it is running really slow and I would like to know why?

We can't let slowness get in the way like it did at politics.com and if this site is slowing already, we should find out why or rather Damo should figure out why... :D

It is likely everybody using the "new posts" feature. that takes up some bandwidth as it is a new search each time it is used.

Very True on the Speed...I meant to tell Damo that it is running really slow and I would like to know why?

We can't let slowness get in the way like it did at politics.com and if this site is slowing already, we should find out why or rather Damo should figure out why... :D
Are y'all using dial up or something? I haven't had much of an issue with speed.

Another thing I thought of, it may be when I am loading new features... I've been doing that quite a bit.

Nah, I doubt that, many have tried... but hey, if you can do your part to help educate the Pinhead masses, more power to ya! There are enough ignorant people to go around, I am sure we will both be content.

I dunno Dixie, so far they got me as farting thunder! that's a pretty tough challenge to beat, ya up for it?

As far as educating I dunno, they seem pretty set in their ways round here, I mean with all the back patting fest the work is certainly cut out....:cof1:

I have cable and its slow on here compared to the other site ,I think the person who said it may be the todays post thing posts might be right I use that to see who and when the last posts were.

I love the people here but I often want rapid fire response and I seem to get that more on the other site.

Are y'all using dial up or something? I haven't had much of an issue with speed.
-------------------------
1465.5 Kbps

179.6 K bytes/sec
--------------------------

broadband speed tst....

don't know what it means ? but i know we are paying extra for a supposed really high speed?

do you think it is me? maybe i need to do a disk clean up or something? i know nothing about this crud... :(

all i know is the site is running slower for me...in general...

I haven't had trouble with it at all. I'm not sure. So far it seems to be you and Desh. My server has plenty of bandwidth, and we barely hit it as it is...

-------------------------
1465.5 Kbps

179.6 K bytes/sec
--------------------------

broadband speed tst....

don't know what it means ? but i know we are paying extra for a supposed really high speed?

do you think it is me? maybe i need to do a disk clean up or something? i know nothing about this crud... :(

all i know is the site is running slower for me...in general...

Try CCleaner aka crap cleaner to help remove the eneeded junk that piles up, you would be surprised. get it here for free, good program:
www.ccleaner.com

Then when time permits do a defrag, I do it montly and suggest anyone else to do the same depending on how much they use their pc.

Still slow, something many people never do is ccompact their e-mail folders, after time without doing this it will weigh heavy on the pc..

After all that and still slow.... get another pc! :p

Back